babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
(26-05-2024 02:13 )woolleysheep Wrote:  Saturday was Jess West who always delivers great shows too and this was no exception.

Oh yes!! 3 wall to wall fully naked spread legs pussy shows again, immense. Jess has been delivering great shows, whether it's on BSX or hardcore movies, for well over 10yrs & she still looks pretty much the same now as she did when she started, amazing. If you look closely there are only a couple of subtle differences. Her hair has a slight burgundy tint now &, as with Michelle Moist, her tits are slightly bigger. Both girls, in my opinion, are looking hotter than ever. By the way check out Michelle's profile on the Babestation website. You maybe surprised to see how old she is. I was. It doesn't say how old Jess is but she must be of similar age &, if so, I'm surprised at that too.
28-05-2024 06:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

Well we had 2 more great shows on Tuesday. Opening proceedings & on for a 2nd successive night was Bella Baby with yet another gorgeous performance. Naked with just white stockings & suspenders pretty much from the off we had more great open legs pussy views. She had a wand last night but on the few occasions she used it rarely got in the way as it was on her clit so we still got to see that exquisite pussy of hers, yummy. I reckon if you were to do a 'pussy per minute' study of BSX shows hers would be 1 of the highest along with Jess West. On last was Kartel, fully naked & looking stunning, with 1 of her best shows of late. I did enjoy that very much. She always looks at her hottest when fully naked. Sandwiched between the 2 was Arura Sky with her best show yet but sadly still no pussy. It's a shame as she has a cracking body just like Kartel's but Kartel gets her pussy out regularly & Arura is yet to do so.
29-05-2024 05:52
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

(27-05-2024 08:56 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  Though some folks will never be satisfied judging from the comments. They moan yet they still watch.

I know exactly what you mean Frenchie. The same people all the time on the webchat who continually moan and moan. I only hope that Babestation don't take their comments seriously and think that they are actually representative of the viewers as a whole. Still having said that, I haven't seen any complaining on there tonight, so the usual suspects either aren't around or Coco Rose has managed to silence them for once.
29-05-2024 23:34
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

How amazing was Kartel tonight? On that level of performance I don't think there's any better girl on this channel.
Yesterday 00:27
Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

Totally agree there mate, been absolutely mesmerised with her as of late, puts in consistent fantastic efforts on the main shows and on bsx, a fantastic filthy show from her tonight Surprised as u say mate..I don’t think there are many other better girls on the channels in general. Another great night from the fantastic Kartel SmileTongue

A nice treat for me as I wasn’t expecting to see her on bsx tonight, I actually had hopes of seeing a girl/girl show tonight, but I wasn’t disappointed at all!!Big Grin
Yesterday 01:00
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(Yesterday 00:27 )barracuda Wrote:  How amazing was Kartel tonight? On that level of performance I don't think there's any better girl on this channel.

For me shows 1 & 2 were ok but show 3 was awesome. That's the Kartel I love to see, fully naked with loads of pussy on view plus playing with herself & oil. That was the best one yet from her, top stuff.
Yesterday 06:28
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2024 23:34 )William H Bonney Wrote:  
(27-05-2024 08:56 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  Though some folks will never be satisfied judging from the comments. They moan yet they still watch.

I haven't seen any complaining on there tonight, so the usual suspects either aren't around or Coco Rose has managed to silence them for once.

I thought all 3 shows from Coco Rose were amazing, fully naked & spread legs pussy throughout, no hands or wands in the way all the time. Just great pussy views so I'm guessing she silenced them. As always her 3 shows are very samey but I don't care when she delivers quality like that.
Yesterday 06:43
maxxime Offline
Apprentice Poster

Girl-girl on Friday with Kayleigh Davis and Alex Louise and a good night it was too. It probably couldn't fail as those two are both excellent at girl-girl shows.
Today 00:45

babestation xtra