The UK Babe Channels Forum
Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=408)
+--- Thread: Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? (/showthread.php?tid=6257)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - gcapri1 - 17-04-2009 21:57

this is hard alot of the girls work good together. i do however love to watch the gorgeous tori and amy capri getting dirty on the beds.
whats yoour 2 fave babe duets?

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - G@Z! - 17-04-2009 21:58

i know i'm sad by saying this but amanda and dani has always showed good chemistry when there together

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Da Mastah - 17-04-2009 22:23

I thought Dionne had pretty good chemistry with Jemma Jey, Geri and Yvette, and Hazel with Sasha and Keisha Kane.

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - rover - 17-04-2009 22:31

Have to agree with you The Master of my Domain about Sasha and Hazel there always great together.

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Da Mastah - 17-04-2009 22:39

rover Wrote:Have to agree with you The Master of my Domain about Sasha and Hazel there always great together.

They look weirdly alike, too. And before anyone gets any creepy ideas, no, I'm not saying they're sisters!

Having said that, though... (drools)

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - BerksSpur - 17-04-2009 22:41

Camilla and Geri for me. If only I could see more!

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Da Mastah - 17-04-2009 22:43

BerksSpur Wrote:Camilla and Geri for me. If only I could see more!

Forgot about them! So much for my "Answer Camilla for every question" rule.

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Shandy - 17-04-2009 22:45

i know they're daytime girls, but emma & paige, paige & lori, lori & camilla....

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - Da Mastah - 17-04-2009 22:47

After reading that they shared a bed during one of the Boxing Girls trips, I'd just like to point out that Carmen and Camilla needs to happen!

RE: which 2 babes demonstrate the best chemistry when working together? - ste2858 - 17-04-2009 22:47

Candy and Hazel always put on a good show.

Back in the day, Rio lee and Antonia stokes on sexstation used to have a lot of fun together as well.