Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign
The problem with Corinne is that she needs a job to pay enough for her needs & what CP offer is not enough; she's asked me for advice & I've explained the options as I see them, but after Babeworld shut she needed a job with 2 or 3 regular night shifts ideally in London; Babestation & Elite were ruled out as too clique, TVX ruled out because of issues when she worked there previously, Sport she wasn't keen,but didn't rule it out.
I suggested she move back to her Mum's in Manchester & commute to Sheffield for Chat Girls, but no nights, which only left CP or Bangkok (Money's crap) so she signed up with CP, found out the reality of things, contacted Cathy Barry, much more to offer (Donna Duke worked 6 separate shifts in 5 days last week) & despite my warnings went ahead & went to Bristol for Red Light instead; she returned & told me the travelling creased her & CP had agreed to give her another chance, but nothing's changed & as Tsurugi pointed out when Ashleigh Doll returns from maternity leave Corinne could be facing life on 1 shift per fortnight.

27-02-2011 17:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Give Corinne Harrison More Shifts Campaign - RRROGER - 27-02-2011 17:50