Poll: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stood Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want To show
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average

Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want
(07-04-2012 00:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Ofcom have ruined our night's viewing, it's no longer a spectacle anymore, I think the time has come that the channels collectively as one for the good of the Adult entertainment business get together and hit Ofcom with everything's they've got, knock down the door's and demand for change because what I'm witnessing tonight for show's supposed to be 18+ is embarrassing.

I'm not sure there's any point in making this post as it's been said countless times before, but the channels have no interest in putting on a spectacle or showing something worthy of being 18+ or providing first class erotic entertainment or however you want to phrase it. They are interested in making money and will be happy to kowtow to whatever rules Ofcom come up with as long as they continue to do so.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
07-04-2012 01:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is It Time The Babe Channels Stand Up To Ofcom And Show What They Want - iloveMegan - 07-04-2012 01:46