Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

ETV (eUrotic TV) - Nightshow (Hotbird/Astra/Webstream) Chat & Discussion

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: ETV (eUrotic TV) - Nightshow (Hotbird/Astra/Webstream) Chat & Discussion
Actually, after I wrote that reply, which you now wish to dig up a month or so later, I have watched some of them (courtesy of ongoing free videos).

I have also monitored the webpage to see how this PPV stuff is developing and - you can check this yourself if you do not believe me - but the length of the daytime exclusive mixes has been drastically reduced. You can argue that is because viewers are not requesting them or that they are not created just to attract the subscription.

Even the frequency of the night-time exclusive mixes is now reduced to, at most, 3 per week - still the same models featuring in these - and they have returned to longer produced premium shows and themes.

'Value' is relative. Watch one a week and you pay appr. £3.50 live and can eventually see it again for free. Watch more and the monthly cost soon comes close to other sites.

I do not think I am being unfair. I actively supported this channel for years. If you only watch on the exclusive nights then you also are somewhat blinkered. My suspicion is that they dumb-down the other nights now to make the PPV stuff more 'attractive'.

As for the girls, there is one very good reason why you will not find them on the 'net. None of them are models in the usual sense of the word. Some of them, when I watched, did some amateur/character work and there is a website of that agency. I will not link to it.

One of the former models also ran an agency but that website has now vanished.

The studio does not recruit from agencies. They typically come in as friends of existing models or by word of mouth or quiet recruitment from the university.

You like Kia ? Good taste. One of the girls I have personally met as an introduction by one of my friends. Her first name is a very common one for Molvania. I was never party to her second name although I think I saw her fb profile once or twice.

So there's a clue of where you can find 'em. I know of guys who spend many an hour on there looking. And once you find a couple, you tend to find a whole lot more. (That is if you could recognise them without the make-up)
12-04-2015 16:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ETV (eUrotic TV) - Nightshow (Hotbird/Astra/Webstream) Chat & Discussion - DB83 - 12-04-2015 16:00
Eurotic TV - thestrange1 - 21-01-2010, 16:52
RE: Angels TV - rawr1 - 21-01-2010, 18:41
Eurotic tv - paige_lover - 28-01-2010, 14:52
RE: Eurotic tv - StanTheMan - 28-01-2010, 22:57
ETV- via the website - welshken - 23-02-2015, 02:13
RE: ETV- via the website - welshken - 23-02-2015, 02:34