Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
yep sacking the tallent will serve them well...NOT!...
we had the same problem at newcatle utd... 2 asholes running the show and sacking any1 who could do it better. now newcastle is religated and they deny responcability...
i say sack the 2 cocks ... maybe a boycot is in order...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-10-2009 08:15
Find all posts by this user
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Got to say I like the new/old format and think that the shows have been livened up brilliantly. Only issue for me is the amount of weirdos posting about sodding feet or wanting a kick in the bollocks! Don't know about them wanting a kick but they sure as hell deserve oneSmile
30-10-2009 08:42
HEX!T Away
Retired

hahahaha yeah it was like watching a rerun of party people when that first started on freeview...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
30-10-2009 09:35
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

Yup, babestation has a grudge against my texts lol

Just sent one in but it was edited from "based on the texts i think this is now feetstation lol jokes" (etc.) to "based on the texts i think this is now the best"

Erm.. wha? lmao. Perhaps they got tired of feet texts, saw the word "feet" in mine and were like "oh shi.." haha. ;P

Good times.

EDIT: Noooooooooo! Forgot I didn't have much credit left, and was only able to send in 2 texts in the end, though thankfully Paige got the one meant for her, so that made my night. =) What a terrible time to find out I couldn't send anymore texts, because I was going to reply to Paige because she wanted to spank me ;O, AND the fact that my 3 favourite girls, Paige, Reede and Lori were on tonight. Fo shame! I hope to see them again soon.

I think I might have ended up wasting some credit though, because I got a text after I had sent my 2 texts asking for my DOB, to which I replied, then I got some random naughty text from 69222, so I had to send "stop" (which I know is free), but it was quite the fiasco to say the least. "/ Once you've sent your DOB to 69222, will it ever be asked for again? I just found it strange that it suddenly asked, being that i've sent numerous texts before.

Also, Paige likes it on her hand. Wink
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2009 04:10 by Yojimbo.)
31-10-2009 02:34
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

The 'new' format didn't last long did it? I didn't see the start of the show so not sure if they explained why, but the 3 screens are missing tonight and Ella is currently on the phone and no texts are coming through. Huh
03-11-2009 23:26
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Well babestation channels are now out of my fave list. Cellcast can die.
03-11-2009 23:35
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

i think cellcast has been dying soon hopefully it fade away
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2009 00:24 by alanafan232.)
04-11-2009 00:13
Greg Offline
=]

-_-

That is all.
04-11-2009 00:14
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

Paige just said they're trying something different tonight, I pray they don't do the same format again, I watch xtra for the texts and see the 3 channels, now there's phoning and less texts and no BS cams showing the channels, this suks. annoyed

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
04-11-2009 01:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i hope this was a one off last night with the phones and no screens showing other channels but if it is how it will be im not to bothered as i watched for 4 and a bit hours and only 1 hour or so was on phones

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-11-2009 16:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV