babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
There was a time when for me no other channel than Elite,then Anna Lovato left,then Tiffany,and now Delta and for me the best of the lot Hazel has now gone.

Bangbabes no longer exists,so i will probally watch BS if Tiffany is on and now they have Lynsey as well (i was hoping Lynsey would go to Elite) because their camerawork is better,the OSGs are so annoying though on BS.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
12-01-2011 16:27
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I mentioned SportxxxBabes a few posts back, however, I'm also finding myself watching more and more of Babeworld, especially when the lovely Sophie is on. Heart
12-01-2011 16:38
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I am still basically an Elite watcher though I admit like others I'm finding the cliquey element of the night crew a bit trying at times. Also the way they have abandoned the 'big events' in favour of deliberately similar shows is a step backwards imo.

Ultimately though, they do still have the best selection of girls for my taste so I'm hanging in there.

TvX and ChatGirl TV are the other channels I sometimes watch. I'm so sick of Babestation that I won't even view it for Paige and Tiff now, just hope for Dan, Dirk or HP etc to stick up their best performances on here.
12-01-2011 16:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Daytime I'm torn between Elite, Chat Girl TV and The Boudoir. I don't watch the other channels unless one of my favourites is on (like Sarah Matty).

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
12-01-2011 16:59
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

None,until beautiful Laura Bates is back onWink
12-01-2011 17:07
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

I think I am the odd one out because i always go to CP first mainly because of Courtney but I also enjoyed Ashleigh (b4 she went on maternity leave) and Rachel (now departed).

Tammy Oldham being on board has replaced the loss of Rachel and hopefully Roxy & Sam Amore will get regular work.

Then to TVX to check on Levi, Jade Victoria, Ani & F Chloe and then BS for Stevie & Ella

Daytime has to be wherever Louise (Fone Girls) is or Tammy on BS.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 17:44 by Topman 47.)
12-01-2011 17:20
Master Yoda Offline
Murder On Zidanesfloor!!

At the moment for me it's TVX. With girls like Siobhan, Louise K, Jasmine Jones, Lexi, Angelina, Jade-Victoria and Chloe Coles it has bags of "talent" laugh If TVX was able to sign up a couple of the free agent Bang girls for its day and night shows then it would be in a very very strong position to challenge the remaining 2 of the big 3!!!

Judge me by my size do you? Hmmm? Hmmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the force. And a powerful ally it is.

12-01-2011 17:46
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

At the moment this week its close between TVX and Red Light - TVX's night shows with Siobhan, Bonnie and Cali have been great, as have Red Light's shows with Rebecca and Lucy Summers. For days I'm leaning towards Elite more this week - Hannah was on looking great first thing this morning, and with Kitty and Alice looking radiant in the afternoon its a pretty good week so far. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MAY: KARTEL KAY
12-01-2011 20:15
themanthelegend Offline
Junior Poster

Elite for me, then sportxxx. It would have been bangbabes if they hadn't gone under. As for red light? most of the time it would be just as effective going round and asking my mate's gran to jump up and down on the sofa.
13-01-2011 04:31
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(13-01-2011 04:31 )themanthelegend Wrote:  Elite for me, then sportxxx. It would have been bangbabes if they hadn't gone under. As for red light? most of the time it would be just as effective going round and asking my mate's gran to jump up and down on the sofa.
I'd agree because all the other channels with exception of Elite and a majority of the time sportxxx, are either full of ads, O.A.Ps, large girls, lady-boys or just seem to be stuck in deja-vu mode.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
13-01-2011 04:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV