Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average

Amy Capri - Red Light Lounge

Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: Amy Capri - Red Light Lounge
Amy looks beautiful in her pink dress today and loved our chat so much again.CoolHeart
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 13:03 by Classic84.)
09-04-2011 06:56
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

(09-04-2011 06:56 )Classic84 Wrote:  Amy looks beautiful in her pink dress today.CoolHeart

What dressBig Grin You can see right down to her navel
Bet she turned a few head when she goes out in it
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2011 07:50 by Charlemagne.)
09-04-2011 07:48
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-04-2011 01:34 )amycapri Wrote:  I have just found out i am now working 05:30-13:30 this morning, instead of the afternoon shift. i am rushing about like a mad person Sad hope i look ok for you guys and girls SmileSmile

lots of luv Amy xxx

I suppose the fact that you probably didn't get too much sleep then makes it even more incredible how bright and cheery you look and sound this morning. Looks like we're being treated to the "summer collection" today - nice and airy and as always, a great view of Amy's cleavage!!! Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
09-04-2011 11:45
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Sitting out in the garden in glorious sunshine with a drink whilst watching the gorgeous Amy Capri. Sunday afternoons don't get better than this.

You are looking great today Amy. Wish you were here with me instead of cooped up inside the studio.

Pimms anyone? Big Grin

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
10-04-2011 14:47
robbo cop Offline
Junior Poster

Come on Sexy Amy and do the show barefoot like you promised

mmmmmmmmm
10-04-2011 15:32
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: 2011_04_10_172423.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_172616.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_172924.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_172517.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_173908.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_172749.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_173834.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_174127.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_174318.jpg] [Image: 2011_04_10_174402.jpg]
10-04-2011 17:54
robbo cop Offline
Junior Poster

Amy keeps saying she wants to do nights, but until she can do a straight forward request on days then why should she get nights. Cannot even remove her shoes on days although the other red light girls do. Said her toes were not done (what a poor excuse). I n other words she couldnot be bothered.
I think she is lovely but surely if she thinks anything of her callers surely an easy request is possible. How the heck she can keep heels on for about 8 hours while lying on a sofa beats me, it dont happen in real life.

Interesting to see if Amy replies
11-04-2011 23:48
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-04-2011 23:48 )robbo cop Wrote:  Amy keeps saying she wants to do nights, but until she can do a straight forward request on days then why should she get nights. Cannot even remove her shoes on days although the other red light girls do. Said her toes were not done (what a poor excuse). I n other words she couldnot be bothered.
I think she is lovely but surely if she thinks anything of her callers surely an easy request is possible. How the heck she can keep heels on for about 8 hours while lying on a sofa beats me, it dont happen in real life.

Interesting to see if Amy replies

Seems odd to me too. Whenever I've phoned Amy she's always been extremely accommodating to my requests (albeit I nearly always phone during one of her night shows).

She did say last weekend though that she only found out about a change in her Saturday shift very late on so I can believe she didn't have as much time as she usually does to get ready. I'm sure she normally is happy to show her feet (although being a breast man I don't notice those parts of her show too much) Wink and I'm sure she'll be back showing her feet (and breasts) off this weekend!!! Big Grin

Amy's definitely a bad girl gone good at the moment (much less exciting than a good girl gone bad) and IMO I much prefer to see her on nights as opposed to days. I'm pretty sure she would prefer to do nights too where she can give us the show that she and her fans want to see.

The sooner she's back on nights the better IMO.

13-04-2011 12:10
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Amy looking great this morning. Love the short dress she is wearing today, especially as we have been given a few flashies of her panties Big Grin

[Image: amy_capri_17.04.11_thumb.png]

My first ever cap.

Stream isn't great and it's taken me a while to get a good one without loads of motion blur.

Will try to get a few more but if anyone knows of some decent free software for this please let me know.

Be interested to hear back from any of you guys re: lack of naked feet!! Has anybody phoned her today to ask for her to take her shoes off this morning and she's said no?

She always puts on a great performance as far as I'm concerned but this isn't something that really bothers me. I can see that it would be annoying if you had asked specifically for it though.

(This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 11:49 by drharvey12.)
17-04-2011 10:50
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Huh - I did notice the posts about the feet issue last weekend but assumed it was a one-off. Reading the older posts now it seems as though it's been going on for some time.

Having had a look through my Amy Capri vid collection it does appear as though she always wears either shoes or socks. I guess that Amy wants it that way and at the end of the day it's her call.

Obviously she doesn't have a lot of foot fetish fanboys then ?!?!? Wink

I'm obviously lucky to be able to enjoy her shows without this being an issue for me but I guess I'm always going to be looking now to see if she has anything on her feet........for about 3 seconds and then I'll focus back on her chest, ass and face.......probably in that order Big Grin

17-04-2011 12:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL