[Image: homer-simpson-any-key-it-support-staff.gif]

S66 staff at work lol

I miss Amber Coen
19-12-2021 10:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I think they have made the mistake of trying to make the site too clever by half.

I think people want a clean, see-at-a-glance, easy to navigate and use experience. Well maybe not "clean", but you know what I mean..! Bounce
19-12-2021 10:30
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree.

I though the whole progression of web design and app development was on a trajectory towards more simplicity, clarity and easy, at-a-glance navigation.

This seems like a big backward step.

In design terms, I thought the previous website was orders of magnitude better than this one. Much better than BS.

Its only real problem was the piss-poor quality of the streams.

Now they’ve wrecked all that was good about the site, introduced a legion of new bugs — and they really shouldn’t be ‘live’ with a malfunctioning payment system — and, amazingly, the stream quality isn’t much better.

This has all the hallmarks of a management team that knows fuck all about technology and nothing about design, that has fallen for the undeliverable promises of its own web team, which is now scrambling to make good on whatever PowerPoint presentation they gave 6 months ago.
19-12-2021 11:32
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Anyone think the streams themselves are significantly better? Peak resolution, resolution stability, pixellation on movement?

That, in my view, was the main problem with S66 compared to the crystal clear HD streams one sees on BS. The site design was spot on.

I fear they have the worst of all worlds right now.
19-12-2021 11:36
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont know ive not been able to see them Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-12-2021 11:55
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

Having avoided the s66 website and just reading the comments posted on here regarding the new improved system it would seem this outfit have got it all wrong yet again.

The main problem as far I could see with the old site was the stream quality so if that has not improved significantly what was the point in creating this mess they seem to have got themselves into?
Of course the only thing that does appear work it would seem is payment system.

I pity the poor guy that has created this mess his Christmas will probably be sat behind a PC trying to correct all the glitches etc.

There is one good thing to come out of this I am saving a small fortune not logging on to S66 and what is more I do not miss it.

Merry Christmas everyone.
19-12-2021 12:05
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

What a mess.More posts on this than any other on the forum.Probably could do a Boris u turn,return to the old site and claw back a small number of lost customers.Is anyone able to post a positive review?.
19-12-2021 12:31
Neil8670 Offline
Senior Poster

I will only log in now, when the girl i have supported since the day she started is on.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2021 13:11 by Neil8670.)
19-12-2021 12:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(19-12-2021 12:31 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  What a mess.More posts on this than any other on the forum.Probably could do a Boris u turn,return to the old site and claw back a small number of lost customers.Is anyone able to post a positive review?.

I would guess that Firestorm will be pissed they left so will want a bigger peace of the 66 pie if they let them come back, as usual the miss management at 66 has put them in a very week position,
Two weeks ago it looked like they where finally going to start taking viewers and money back from bs but now they can't be seen by hardly anyone what a mess

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-12-2021 13:07
themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

they do all of this faffing about to stop trolls and recording and all they have done is made everyone a troll by giving us all the ammo to trash the site. great way to solve the recording by not letting most of the userbase log in

HA
19-12-2021 13:40