Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion
As so many people haven't seen it (and can't be bothered taking the ten seconds or so to find it themselves Wink), here is what Lolly had to say:

"Hi everyone,

Just thought I would put a little post up to let you know yes indeed I have had a boob job and currently off work recovering but will be back on your screens soon!!

Wow i am seriously missing being on babe station and talking pure filth to all of you sexy guys, my dildo has been getting alot of action thinking about what naughty things I get unto with you on the phones, Duracel batteries should have sponsored my boob job!!!!

On a more serious note, I am 100 percent aware of the comments I am gonna get in regards to my boobjob as I have been natural for the 6 years I have been in then adult industry. Please remember us girls do read the forums and it is not nice when horrible things are said so please remember if ur gonna write something mean.

I know alot of you feel i should not have had got a boob job as you like me natural,and I have taken that into consideration my whole career. I have wanted a boob job now for about 4 years and not had it done because of my work and my fans, but now at the age of 27 and 6 years in the industry, it was time to do it for myself. ... And u know what boys I think u r gonna love them too....!!!!!

I am still the same girl.... The same dirt bag... The same girl who is gonna give the naughty screen performances.....the same pure filth on the phones......but it's gonn be even better for you when I am back on your screens as I have gonna feel more sexy And more confident....the brand new badcock boys!!!!

Massive kisses to you all..... A thank you to every single one of my fans for
following, supporting me and of course "enjoying" me for the last 6 years and I can't wait to be back !!

Mwah....Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Source

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
17-04-2011 17:24
Find all posts by this user
KUTProductions Offline
Junior Poster

The problem with fake tits is that they aren't really tits. They are two artificial bags of man made gunk.

Anyone could go get fake tits. I could go and get fake tits and they'd look much the same, (although I'd have to shave mine).

They don't jiggle like real tits and they don't even have the proper shape of real tits.

Then there's the scars. Plus, big tits attract morons (no offense) and splits the girl's fanbase so she loses a load of loyal fans who pay regularly, and gains a bunch of fickles who might, but might also find someone with bigger tits, (and even better to them, blonde hair) and give their money to them instead. The exclusivity is gone, the fanbase is gone and now Lolly is a small fish in a big, fake titted pond. That's before even mentioning the companies who won't use girls with fake concrete tits.

I was flicking through the babe channels last night as I usually do during ad breaks: fake, fake, fake, fake, real, fake, fake, fake.

Waste of time.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 17:35 by KUTProductions.)
17-04-2011 17:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-04-2011 05:34 )vila Wrote:  
(17-04-2011 00:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  go to her chat thread as lolly has said why.

What chat thread?

(17-04-2011 06:05 )Steve Sm© Wrote:  
Lolly Badcock - Babestation/Bangbabes : Chat & Discussion
- Lolly's post.

I don't see any explanation of 'why' in that post. Just that it's what Lolly wants, not why she wants it.
17-04-2011 19:34
jay0987 Offline
Master Poster

what size has she gone to
17-04-2011 20:20
dwfan Offline
Senior Poster

Lollys new boobs certainly do it for me.
She is now the complete package - incredibly hot!
17-04-2011 22:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-04-2011 17:24 )iloveMegan Wrote:  As so many people haven't seen it (and can't be bothered taking the ten seconds or so to find it themselves Wink), here is what Lolly had to say:

I can assure you I spent A LOT more than ten seconds searching the entire Babestation section of this forum for a Lolly Badcock chat thread and couldn't find one anywhere.

It now seems to have miraculously appeared. bladewave
18-04-2011 01:28
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Since Lolly herself made the post, I looked in her section and saw she had started one of the threads in there. I looked at her profile, checked her post history and there it was.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-04-2011 01:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Profile or no profile, the thread wasn't here. bladewave

Notice there's a 12-hour gap between my query and your post.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 04:43 by vila.)
18-04-2011 04:41
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm betting a massive percentage of the people on this forum and other ones who hate fake tits have never felt a pair in real life. All this 'they're not really tits' nonsense is just absolute garbage. Variety is the spice of life. Small naturals, big fake ones, small fake ones, big naturals...there's plenty of tits that are amazing regardless of what category they fall under. Some of them look amazing, some of them feel amazing, most of them both. Go out and experience them all.

As someone who's felt numerous sets of fake breasts, I can tell you they're still warm, soft, amazing breasts with lovely sensitive nipples and are fantastic fun to play with! 'Fake concrete tits' sounds like the comments of someone who's never experienced fake breasts in real life, and if you have, you've been very unlucky to find a bad set.

Lolly's tits look fantastic. She's a stunning girl with a beautfiul face and lovely body regardless but her new tits look amazing and if she wants them and is happy, then what's the problem?
18-04-2011 22:11
Tepid water Offline
Homo erectus

The thing about Lolly is, that it doesn't matter really what she looks like or how big her tits are......

It's all in her head ... It's her personality, her filth that makes her....now I think she's very attractive, but changing her tits doesn't make her any better of worse IMO as that isnt her selling point.

(that being said I really do like her large flaps, but I accept that's probably a bit weird for most people's tastes Smile )

Lollly, if you read this tripe... Keep it up girl and keep fucking

Never stir another man's porridge....
Never eat the yellow snow...
Always enjoy a dink from the furry cup....
18-04-2011 23:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV