babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
(07-06-2019 16:27 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Are there people who love having a wank over a naked bird but find a rude word puts them right off their stroke? Or is there a broadcasting regulatory document stipulating that nipples and arses are fine, but potty-mouthing is frowned upon?

These are the relevant regulatory requirements:

Adult chat broadcasters should:
• at no time broadcast sexually explicit language; and
• ensure any sexual language broadcast is restrained, and avoid its use altogether before midnight.
08-06-2019 16:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-06-2019 17:04 )GreenMachine Wrote:  No idea I don't phone in and even if I did words like that do absolutely nothing for me - not really the way to seduce someone

It's all about the context. Couple of girls being potty-mouthed in the street is repulsive. But if you're with a woman and she starts talking dirty in your ear, that's a whole different ballgame Wink
That's the scenario the babes are trying to recreate. It's not the same thing as using foul language for the sake of it.
08-06-2019 17:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Watch Daisy Dillon using it. Riveting entertainment and even if she’s acting its still bloody good.
08-06-2019 17:25
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(08-06-2019 17:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(07-06-2019 17:04 )GreenMachine Wrote:  No idea I don't phone in and even if I did words like that do absolutely nothing for me - not really the way to seduce someone

It's all about the context. Couple of girls being potty-mouthed in the street is repulsive. But if you're with a woman and she starts talking dirty in your ear, that's a whole different ballgame Wink
That's the scenario the babes are trying to recreate. It's not the same thing as using foul language for the sake of it.

A good analogy you're right definitely a turn off to hear women swearing and attacking with words(I've always said some words if used in that context are 'attack' words) but I suppose if the person you're with says it with some sexual conviction quietly then as you say its a whole new context. However it is the reverse with me, I cannot swear, however turned on I might be, I was brought up to never swear in the company of women - mild swearing okay, that sort no...and I've stuck to that for years.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-06-2019 19:39
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(08-06-2019 16:39 )admiral decker Wrote:  These are the relevant regulatory requirements:

• ensure any sexual language broadcast is restrained, and avoid its use altogether before midnight.

Peculiar that you can hear Fucks a-plenty on Gogglebox, but none on Babestation.
08-06-2019 23:32
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It's all well and good chatters wasting their credits to get the girls off but exactly HOW MANY credits do they have to spend to get their desired effect from them-i.e. how many buzzes will it take to make her cum? I bet it is a hell of a lot.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-06-2019 23:45
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

it seems ofcom must have loosened the reigns ,atlanta last night on fta with a sex toy hanging out her pussy ,who would have thought it ? unless it WAS b.s filling our heads full of bullshit about the rules all the time on what they can and cant do Huh
09-06-2019 07:49
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(09-06-2019 07:49 )shankey! Wrote:  it seems ofcom must have loosened the reigns ,atlanta last night on fta with a sex toy hanging out her pussy ,who would have thought it ? unless it WAS b.s filling our heads full of bullshit about the rules all the time on what they can and cant do Huh

It's more likely just Atlanta being a bit careless or forgetting she was on tv, and not the web.
09-06-2019 08:22
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(08-06-2019 16:39 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(07-06-2019 16:27 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Are there people who love having a wank over a naked bird but find a rude word puts them right off their stroke? Or is there a broadcasting regulatory document stipulating that nipples and arses are fine, but potty-mouthing is frowned upon?

These are the relevant regulatory requirements:

So, let me get this right Ofcom. Adult chat broadcasters are bound by these rules, yet "Reality" TV shows aimed at the adolescent demo, like Love Island, are perfectly fine issuing forth a torrent of profanity and sex?
09-06-2019 09:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ bs and all babeshows are classed by ofcom as an advert and not a TV program, adverts have much stricter rules about what can be put in them than TV shows, you will never hear swearing in any advert on TV ,
The babeshows have been classed as adverts since 2011 if ofcom where ever to reclass them as a TV program then there is this editorial control thing that lets the producers of a show set the content level based on what there viewers are expecting to see and hear, that's why mainstream TV can show much stronger content than a babeshow

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-06-2019 10:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV