Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Competition formats

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Competition formats
noted

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-10-2020 14:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(24-10-2020 13:57 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(24-10-2020 13:25 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I think Boomer has made a good point when he says that the girls tend to work in all of the formats. (day, night and web).
Do we need separate awards for them?

Yes. Because I'd say they were different skill sets.

Putting a great show on for tv, under all the restrictions, is different to a webshow where the only restrictions are the babes own limits.

It would be like lumping all the Olympic track events into one gold medal, instead of the individual distances. (That's an analogy, in case anybody thinks I'm making a comparison Rolleyes )

So a bit like a Decathlon without the field events, only much bigger.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
24-10-2020 14:42
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Can I ask that we follow the wisdom demonstrated by Admin Cool and the Adult Awards and make few changes this year.

There was a suggestion earlier in the year that the moderators would consider our awards architecture, it might be that they haven't made that public because of the unique challenges this year has brought both the channels and our forum Heart

Snookered Cool remarked recently about the high quality of our discussions. Let's give ourselves a little more time for that and do it right next year.
24-10-2020 14:48
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Having run various babe comps before I have always tried to detail rules for all rounds in the launch post to avoid any issues further into the comps.
This has included methods to resolve ties etc.
I would suggest this is something all comp organisers consider from this point forward.

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2020 14:56 by Snooks.)
24-10-2020 14:56
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Yeah my suggestion Snooks is just to do that a few days before launch so that any questions/challenges can be dealt with before the launch. I recall we had one vote where it was restarted and I’m just trying to help the guys who do a sterling job by getting any procedural stuff settled before voting opens.

Oh and as long as Danni Levy wins everything whether she qualifies to enter or not I’m happy laugh

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2020 15:21 by SecretAgent.)
24-10-2020 15:20
skully Offline

I need those who have run awards and would like to continue to do so, to message me. If you no longer want to run an award, also message me.
We need to make a list of who will be doing what, seeing as award season is here.

Thanks.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-10-2020 16:50
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(24-10-2020 13:57 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(24-10-2020 13:25 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I think Boomer has made a good point when he says that the girls tend to work in all of the formats. (day, night and web).
Do we need separate awards for them?

Yes. Because I'd say they were different skill sets.

Putting a great show on for tv, under all the restrictions, is different to a webshow where the only restrictions are the babes own limits.

It would be like lumping all the Olympic track events into one gold medal, instead of the individual distances. (That's an analogy, in case anybody thinks I'm making a comparison Rolleyes )

The upcoming UK Babe Channels Babe of the Year Awards would be an example of trying to compare apples with pears. Grace Elisabeth is one of the front runners for Day Babe, but has mainly delivered with webshows from home, no restrictions, & her output has more in common with Nightshow content. How can you fairly measure her against Hannah Mac for one, who delivers a more traditional Dayshow with all the limitations that go with it ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
24-10-2020 17:00
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I don't see any need to have separate day and night awards because we are fair and knowledgeable enough to consider the differences in question.
24-10-2020 17:34
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ I disagree. Many girls work days only. It requires a different skillset to perform within the boundaries of daytime TV rules. Whilst the shows have defined daytime slots our competitions should reflect that. Danni Levy and Charlie C for example don’t compete with Atlanta or Sophie Hart

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
24-10-2020 18:03
Charlemagne Offline

It's always a balancing act with awards.
Is running 15 awards in 6-7 weeks too daunting or would it be better to reduce the numbers. It may be a question for a future year.

The awards run under the forum's name will have the voting process known at the time of nomination.

As we have a large number of awards we can't cater for any new ones.
Also we have been asked not to run any awards until the UK awards voting has been completed.

24-10-2020 18:09

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS