Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 new website launch

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(19-12-2021 12:31 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  What a mess.More posts on this than any other on the forum.Probably could do a Boris u turn,return to the old site and claw back a small number of lost customers…

This is a brilliant idea.

They could call it Studio66: Classic.

(^^^ That is an excellent gag if you’re old enough to remember New Coke)
19-12-2021 13:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ethers4487 Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2021 12:31 )Freeloaderthatsme Wrote:  Is anyone able to post a positive review?.

Errrrrr………. The background is a nice shade of black/grey ???
19-12-2021 14:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

one postive Emma C has cancelled her studio shows and now doing cams its positive news as i wont miss them now as i cant view the streams Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-12-2021 14:15
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

Crash

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

19-12-2021 14:16
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

If they had any sense they would have saved the relaunch until the quiet dark days of early to mid January when Business is low anyway so the glitches and bugs would not have such an adverse impact on the bottom line. The timing of this has arguably been as bad as the material problems.
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2021 15:04 by Rake.)
19-12-2021 14:49
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(19-12-2021 14:49 )Rake Wrote:  If they had any sense they would have saved the relaunch until the quiet dark days of early to mid January when Business is low anyway so the glitches and bugs would not of had such an adverse impact on the bottom line. The timing of this has arguably been as bad as the material problems.

Two words that do not mix Studio66 and sense.
19-12-2021 15:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Longtime forumites may recall that, in the distant past, I managed to locate (via a council bin in a certain London borough) a single sheet of private correspondence written by the aged relative of a 66 operative. Well, lo and behold, a second missive has turned up from the same source! This one was blowing down a nearby street when found; a kernel of somewhat crusty blu-tack still stuck to the back.

It reads...

Quote:Dear 66 P,

Popped round with your egg nog and card just now. (I know! Doesn't time fly! Comes round quicker and quicker every year.) The guys in the home can't believe you're still THERE really. And your mother's so sad you've not found something proper to do with that 2-2 yet.

Had to pin this note to the door as I find you've changed the bloody locks! Cheek! I managed a peek inside though. Could see you've redecorated... Have to say - I don't like it much. It's a bit modern isn't it? Does all that stuff even WORK? Still, I suppose you know best.

The old crowd will be disappointed they can't drop by any more though. Not that we can afford it these days of course. The new fangled Netflix etc. is so expensive... now that's real entertainment. So much choice! Specially now every tele has the blinkin' tin'ternet. Couldn't even find your stuff when we turned the old box on the other night either. What happened there?! Oh well, never mind eh.

Are you online then? I heard something about £50. That's 6 Netflix's! We know our place when we hear that I can tell you.

It was SO quiet up your end considering it's Christmas though. You'd think, what with the Couf and everything, you'd be getting all the trade. Are you still at the back there? Opposite E's old bearpit wasn't it? (I hear she's finally moved out - she still help you get by?) I just remember all those WIRES, never knew how you managed??? Still I know it always helped you keep the social distance. Even before all this trouble you were doing that. So proud. Just like in your room back home eh!

Oh well, must sign off now. Sorry to have missed you. Know you must be busy. Don't stress. It's only money. I'm sure they'll come back one day.

Look after yourself.

All the best,
Tommy T

P.S. Tell your boss not to let you eat the biscuits all to yourself. Your sister let the jeans out again by the way. She says it's all the sitting.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-12-2021 15:00
baywatcher Offline
Senior Poster

If they honestly believe their product can be a stand alone item,I'm sorry they are delusional. Not making the streams available unless you log in and pay asking for a fall and this once decent channel will fall. The website is crap the TV non existent,come on open your eyesyour heading into oblivion!
The management deserve a kick in the bollocks for this and the designers of the site the sack.
By the way I can't log in and get told I'm too young to watch. I fully agree with all the adverse comments about this in the forum.
19-12-2021 15:02
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Seriously WTF have they done?!?!?!?! I just can't believe a company can be so self-destructive
19-12-2021 15:14
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(19-12-2021 15:02 )baywatcher Wrote:  If they honestly believe their product can be a stand alone item,I'm sorry they are delusional. Not making the streams available unless you log in and pay asking for a fall and this once decent channel will fall. The website is crap the TV non existent,come on open your eyesyour heading into oblivion!
The management deserve a kick in the bollocks for this and the designers of the site the sack.
By the way I can't log in and get told I'm too young to watch. I fully agree with all the adverse comments about this in the forum.
S66 management might read these comments and find them very big encouragement
19-12-2021 15:16