GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

masterjboy Offline
Master Poster

RE: Ella Jolie - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2015 21:55 )gunnar Wrote:  When Ella Jolie was on Babestation and even RLC her performances were far more varied and hotter than the tame predictable stuff she does now. So personally I'm hoping the dom stuff fails and then she might go back to being a decent performer.

I cant believe Ella is just putting out the same old show different night!
I actually felt for Olivia who was paired with her while Cara done her tease show, she looked completely lost which i never would have expected to see from such a normally energetic professional babeImportant
It seems as though Ella's calling the shotsHuh which is totally beyond meannoyed
S66 i'm sad to say seems intent on driving viewers to other channelsHuh
Please sort it outSad before its too late
15-02-2015 23:00
Find all posts by this user
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Well said

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
15-02-2015 23:02
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Well Ella not doing a dom night tonight phew....@masterjboy.....while the dom shows aren't too popular on these forums they do have an audience and I'm sorry to say but how on Earth can Ella be blamed for Olivia complete lack of effort in the double? Huh?

Contribute Or Go....!!!
16-02-2015 00:05
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

No dom show from Ella tonight, thats something. Ella would win the keep your knee's together competition, easy. Surprised at studio 66 letting their standards slip so much. Ella seems to think the occasional close up nipple tweak and some half hearted jiggling constitutes a show. Wake up studio 66 before callers go elsewhareSadSadSad
16-02-2015 00:25
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Ella has had no problem with callers since moving to S66 and had a good fan base for the last few years on RLC....soo...she may be tame and perform weak but she is definitely one of my favourite girls to talk to and she has never seemed to have an issue getting callers for the channels she has worked for as far as I have seen.

Where else do you call if you want a girl like Ella to be fair......variety people. The channels have tons of girls who put on energetic shows so it's not like S66 are missing anything by having her is it? Plenty of people like this girl or she wouldn't have been around for so long and S66 would have never picked her up.....again I've said it about other girls and channels too, if it's not for you switch the station and enjoy many of the other girls on tonight.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 00:40 by DeadPanStan.)
16-02-2015 00:34
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Ella does have her fan base, not so many callers from what i have seen. Do hope none of the other girls go Ella's tame mediocre way, last thing babe channels needs is more girls with sticky kneesSadSad
16-02-2015 01:00
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

(16-02-2015 01:00 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Ella does have her fan base, not so many callers from what i have seen. Do hope none of the other girls go Ella's tame mediocre way, last thing babe channels needs is more girls with sticky kneesSadSad

Not so many caller maybe compared to the absolute top girls but she must comfortably make her I suppose quota.

But Ella's not in danger of becoming the top dog or Clare replacement at S66 anytime soon Tongue

I enjoy her cos I like talking to her on the phone and she is pretty much exactly what I like in terms of looks perfect boobs, legs and ass for me...as wel as being a foot lover so I'm obviously going to be at best bias towards this girl and at worst blind fanboy lol. Blush

Contribute Or Go....!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 01:05 by DeadPanStan.)
16-02-2015 01:05
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^At least you argue your point well. Personally I thought she was hottest when she was at Babestaion.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2015 01:12 by gunnar.)
16-02-2015 01:11
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(16-02-2015 01:11 )gunnar Wrote:  ^At least you argue your point well. Personally I thought she was hottest when she was at Babestaion.

In her early days, Ella could crotch with the best of themWink
16-02-2015 01:17
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Ella doing some great foot stuff tonight...more of this is needed. Very few girls do enough stuff with feet, particularly in stockings.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
16-02-2015 05:00
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles