Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Honey Scott - Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Honey Scott Chat
Honey is a lovely looking lady. But doe's anyone like me feel a little cheated when you catch a glimpse of the flesh coloured knickers she wears underneath her costume. For me they are a real turn off. I would prefer it if she came on wearing something that covered more fully and lost the knickers.
08-02-2011 18:22
Find all posts by this user
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

I was watching Honey last night and she could barely fit on the screen because of her wonderful long legs.Just image if she was on babestation you would spend half an hour looking at an elbow or knee.
08-02-2011 23:28
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Honey is captivating and has been looking gloriously beautiful all night long. A heavenly body and a lovely smile. Gorgeous Heart

13-02-2011 05:17
Banned

I hope Honey reads this forum, and if she do's then I would just like to thank her for leaving those flesh coloured panties at home last night. How much sexier is it when you don't see those things sticking out from under what otherwise is a hot costume. Don't get me wrong you would look great whatever you wore. So Honey,once again thanks.
13-02-2011 19:02
Snooks Away

So elegant, classy and stylish in a horny way. Honey is in sizzling form again tonight already Tongue

13-02-2011 23:39
Banned

Girls can writhe and bounce around on a bed until the cows come home. But fingers underneath a flimsy panty strap is so so sexy, if done in a way that few girls know how to. Honey knows how to, so understated but done to great effect. And very much appreciated my me and no doubt many more of her fans. And the pulling down and revealing that most beautiful arse, of them said same panties only confirms that she is one beautiful girl.

If only the restrictions that the channels are now putting up with could be slackened a little.What a glorious sight for sore eyes could the lovely Honey offer us then.
14-02-2011 01:56
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

I'm enjoying the air of confidence and control that Honey's costume is suggesting to me; no virginal white or pale tones tonight. And the hair tied back reinforces the impression, not of a dominating whip-you-into-shape type, but certainly a late-night predator of unwary guys, who knows what she wants and exactly how to get it.
My, there were some cliches in there, huh? I don't know if I'm happy with that, but it's what I meant to say.
Lovely make-up too; good show so far.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
14-02-2011 03:11
Snooks Away

Honey was outstanding last night. She was incredibly sexy and naughty but in the most graceful, elegant and sensual way possible. No throwing herself around the set. Just slow, smooth, rhythmic, suggestive movements making the most of every minute on screen. I had a nice long naughty chat with her and it was fantastic. She talks the talk and walks the walk. Star of the night for me. Really, really exceptional Heart Heart Heart.

14-02-2011 10:49
Colmanjohn Offline
Banned

My new fav babe. Great shows n amazing body, got 2 b fittest babe on all the channels n every sense, hope she's on more
23-02-2011 19:34
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Fantastic to see that red swimsuit again, with black high heels this time (instead of the usual boots), showing off those wonderful long legs Smile

Not that Honey doesn't wear boots incredibly well...

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
25-02-2011 23:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV