babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average

The April Erect

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: The April Erect
well all i can say is i doupt her night show will be half as good or explicite as amys last night... i could be wrong but i think not.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-02-2009 19:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

She works wonders for my insomnia!........
Dont mind falling asleep next to Amy or Roxy. would have restless night hoping not to have April facing me in the morning (or evening).
Time this channel sorted out its production problems, and made sure they only used worthy girls. Bit less of the boring and plastic comedy fake boobs please.
09-02-2009 19:41
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

None of Aprils night shows have been as explicit as Amy's was, it's just good to have a couple of hours after 9 so she can show a bit more.
09-02-2009 19:41
Dreamlander Offline

It will be interesting to see if she gets the 'boys' out or gets a bit pissy with the callers requests for nudity Smile

Dreamlander
09-02-2009 19:42
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

snoozebag Wrote:She works wonders for my insomnia!........
Dont mind falling asleep next to Amy or Roxy. would have restless night hoping not to have April facing me in the morning (or evening).
Time this channel sorted out its production problems, and made sure they only used worthy girls. Bit less of the boring and plastic comedy fake boobs please.

Are you talking about the right bird, April hasn't got fake tits.
09-02-2009 19:44
Dreamlander Offline

oopnorth Wrote:None of Aprils night shows have been as explicit as Amy's was, it's just good to have a couple of hours after 9 so she can show a bit more.

This was probably April's most explicit show http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...366&page=3 post #25 One pair of knickers,frequently pulled down quite far and a pussy slip near the end Smile

Dreamlander
09-02-2009 19:47
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Dreamlander Wrote:It will be interesting to see if she gets the 'boys' out or gets a bit pissy with the callers requests for nudity Smile

Dreamlander

Wouldn't supprise me if she didn't.
09-02-2009 19:49
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Dreamlander Wrote:
oopnorth Wrote:None of Aprils night shows have been as explicit as Amy's was, it's just good to have a couple of hours after 9 so she can show a bit more.

This was probably April's most explicit show http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...366&page=3 post #25 One pair of knickers,frequently pulled down quite far and a pussy slip near the end Smile

Dreamlander

You don't know how gutted i am you cant put that clip up Dreamlander.
09-02-2009 19:55
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

oopnorth Wrote:
snoozebag Wrote:She works wonders for my insomnia!........

Are you talking about the right bird, April hasn't got fake tits.

Talking about the right bird. Tits are OK on April, but she's boring. Comedy fake boobs on the other girls are crass.
09-02-2009 19:56
Dreamlander Offline

oopnorth Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:

Dreamlander

You don't know how gutted i am you cant put that clip up Dreamlander.

When I get an optical drive it will be the first one I do! Big Grin !

Dreamlander
09-02-2009 19:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV