Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Membership Name Colour - Chat

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Membership Name Colour
i dont care what your colours are... i got my name changed from Hexit to HEX!T... it was enough for me...
just be happy admin doesn't charge for membership...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-09-2010 03:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(23-09-2010 02:01 )Mister Gummidge Wrote:  So it is. My mistake. Blush For no good reason I can think of, I was under the impression that the royal blue was reserved for the people who upload videos...

Ah well, it looks like everyone's covered then. Boys, girls, girls who just happen to like the colour blue (and concomitantly boys who like the colour pink), committed posters, not-so-committed posters who enjoy A-Z games, cappers and uploaders, two posters with a level of commitment I can only dream of and moderators of all strengths and flavours. With the possible exception of a new colour to differentiate official representatives of the various broadcasters who post here, there can't be any other colours needed, can there?

I stand by the camera icon idea though, if you're listening admin. Big Grin

I quite like that idea myself, but how about a clapper board for the vid uploaders, and a camera for the screen cappers. Or a mixture of the two for those that do both. Big Grin

Screen Capper : [Image: camera_icon.jpg][Image: camera_icon.jpg][Image: camera_icon.jpg][Image: camera_icon.jpg][Image: camera_icon.jpg]

Video Uploader : [Image: clapper_board.jpg][Image: clapper_board.jpg][Image: clapper_board.jpg][Image: clapper_board.jpg][Image: clapper_board.jpg]

Both : [Image: camera_icon.jpg][Image: clapper_board.jpg][Image: camera_icon.jpg][Image: clapper_board.jpg][Image: camera_icon.jpg]
23-09-2010 07:57
Charlemagne Offline

What do you have to do to get the colour black? Or is black just for SM.
23-09-2010 08:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

i like aceman's idea. save on all and tarting up my screen with colours.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-09-2010 09:59
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

(23-09-2010 08:54 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What do you have to do to get the colour black? Or is black just for SM.

I asked him that once. He gave me one of his special, Clint Eastwood glares, whispered something about black deeds performed in service of the forum, then shouldered his ban-stick and moseyed off into the sunset. I never had the courage to ask him again. Sad

I did once hear a rumour that all those struck through names aren't banned members, though. They're actually the list of former members he offered as blood sacrifices to the Great Old Ones. On dark and stormy nights, in the quieter hours of the forum, if you turn your speakers right up, you can faintly hear their spirits screaming for release...eek

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
24-09-2010 00:21
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

[split] Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
Aston how come your name is blue now?
03-12-2010 16:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
No idea mate!
03-12-2010 16:54
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mica Martinez - Chat & Discussion
(03-12-2010 16:54 )astonv1 Wrote:  No idea mate!

All the amber names seem to have gone back to the regular 'blue' colour.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-12-2010 17:17
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

whats with the darker blue ones? ive only noticed them recently...what makes them special Big Grin
03-12-2010 17:37
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(03-12-2010 17:37 )simplymarko Wrote:  whats with the darker blue ones? ive only noticed them recently...what makes them special Big Grin

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid625143
03-12-2010 18:00