Thread Rating:
  • 69 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Elite TV: 'Part' Schedules & Chat

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV: Schedule - Chat
Maybe all this talk about her going in the hot tub scared her off! Wink Big Grin She'll be on, just need to keep the faith.*

*My none beardy senses are only correct 50% of the time. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2010 21:17 by Chilly.)
23-05-2010 21:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looks like No Dionne Sad As Danielle has just come on .

Bazinga!
23-05-2010 22:08
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

Dionne, Mica and Charlie 2nite, the big hitters are out in force Surprised
24-05-2010 19:22
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Charlie said it is just her with kitty coming in later,wonder what happened to Mica,and no Dionne again

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
24-05-2010 21:05
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

No Dionne again then SadSad

Bazinga!
24-05-2010 21:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Kitty? YES!!!

Mica missing is a shame, but she gave such a great performance on Saturday that it makes up for her absence Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2010 21:13 by mrmann.)
24-05-2010 21:12
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Don't know what the deal is with Dionne. Maybe they accept it's something that's going to happen and are sympathetic to the reasons for it but she misses as many shifts as she turns up for these days.

Can't see that being allowed to carry on forever.
25-05-2010 18:55
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Hi everybody,
1st post here, sorry to be negative first time out, but Elite’s TV schedule is a complete joke. It has been wrong for the last two nights running. As Dionne no-showed on Sunday they must have known that she wouldn’t turn up last night either, yet she was still advertised.
How difficult is it for someone from Elite to post on here or even update their own website to inform us when a girl will not be appearing as scheduled?

As somebody who only watches for a couple hours a night during the week due to having to get up for work at 6am the next morning I rely on the schedule to inform me which girls are performing so I can decide whether to watch, and possibly phone, or not.

Elite is actually the only babe channel that I currently watch (Mica is seriously HOT!!!!!) as none of the others really interest me, and I believe they generally get most things right but sometimes their communication, or lack of, lets them down. With the imminent arrival of the Bluebird channels, and therefore increased competition for viewers/callers, I would have thought it would be in their best interests to be as accurate as possible when informing us who will be appearing on which nights.

On a different note is the Elite website worth joining? I have Sky so wouldn’t really use the webstream function but how long roughly are the girls’ blogs and videos?

Cheers

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
25-05-2010 19:11
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(25-05-2010 19:11 )Pedro1979 Wrote:  Hi everybody,
1st post here, sorry to be negative first time out, but Elite’s TV schedule is a complete joke. It has been wrong for the last two nights running. As Dionne no-showed on Sunday they must have known that she wouldn’t turn up last night either, yet she was still advertised.
How difficult is it for someone from Elite to post on here or even update their own website to inform us when a girl will not be appearing as scheduled?

As somebody who only watches for a couple hours a night during the week due to having to get up for work at 6am the next morning I rely on the schedule to inform me which girls are performing so I can decide whether to watch, and possibly phone, or not.

Elite is actually the only babe channel that I currently watch (Mica is seriously HOT!!!!!) as none of the others really interest me, and I believe they generally get most things right but sometimes their communication, or lack of, lets them down. With the imminent arrival of the Bluebird channels, and therefore increased competition for viewers/callers, I would have thought it would be in their best interests to be as accurate as possible when informing us who will be appearing on which nights.

On a different note is the Elite website worth joining? I have Sky so wouldn’t really use the webstream function but how long roughly are the girls’ blogs and videos?

Cheers

To be fair to them Dionne didn't appear as scheduled last Wednesday either but did do Thursday.

It probably was hugely optimistic of them to have her down for 4 nights on the schedule this week given recent evidence though.
25-05-2010 20:47
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

ELITE TV
THIS FRIDAY 10AM -3PM CALL ME GUYS PLEASEEEE HOPE I GET THE JOB :

Katie Brooks posted in Party Talk Thread
25-05-2010 21:00