babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

TrojanGod71 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Yeah don't get me wrong both Nicole and Maxie are both stunning women for sure. My issue with them is they both just always seem so reluctant to do open leg pussy shows , there's always a strategically placed hand or leg across or pantie/thong you know. C'mon ladies this is Babestation extreme it's not page 3.
22-05-2024 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

I was watching Vicki Peach on Thursday night, who has been a great addition to BSX since she joined Babestation, but as often happens I had to endure the stream freezing from time to time. Having read marlowe's post a few days ago I was curious enough to get the stream running on my phone and lo and behold it wasn't freezing at all. So I would be highly interested to hear why this would be, if anyone in the forum thinks they can explain it. I would add that both computer and phone were using the same internet connection. Nice work from Vicki on all 3 shows by the way, I mustn't forget to say that.
24-05-2024 01:41
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

Is it because the phone has a smaller screen and the stream simply works better on that scale?

Anyway, we went past Wednesday, which was Leila Lani, and then Friday was a girl-girl with Cici Anders and Kayleigh Davis.
25-05-2024 02:04
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(25-05-2024 02:04 )mysterion Wrote:  Is it because the phone has a smaller screen and the stream simply works better on that scale?

Anyway, we went past Wednesday, which was Leila Lani, and then Friday was a girl-girl with Cici Anders and Kayleigh Davis.

When it comes to technology most of it goes over my head so you're on your own with that. Now there's a reason why we went past Wednesday. It was a very poor night, barely a minute or so of pussy in total over Leila's 3 shows from what I could see due to some strange lighting. Half of her face & body were a fluorescent pink with the other half sort of normal & almost white at times when she got close to to the light not helped by being on a black bed with black background. It reminded me of those psychedelic films from the 60's.

Anyway onward & upward. Friday night was absolutely amazing. I've waxed lyrical many times over Kayleigh's girl/girl shows & each time I've thought 'it can't get better than this' but it does. Last night was no exception. Kayleigh & Cici were outstanding together, THE most sensual & erotic 3 girl/girl shows I've ever seen on BSX. Both fully naked throughout giving us plenty of pussy & delicious pink with oodles of exquisite pussy & nipple licking resulting in several orgasms from both girls (if they were fake by the way the Oscar's in the post) made it a memorable night. Now I normally find the use of the wand/vibrator a real nuisance as it gets in the way all of the time but in show 2 these 2 used it with perfection. Firstly it was clearly working as you could hear it & see the girls pussy lips vibrating & secondly by using it on each others clit most of the time it didn't get in the way too often. Add to that a couple of glimpses from both girls of where 'Freddy' the double ended dildo was hiding I found show 2 to be the pinnacle of the night. I have to mention that all of the above was enhanced by outstanding camera work, the close ups especially. 11/10 all round.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2024 21:53 by Mountain Box.)
25-05-2024 21:52
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

Yes Kayleigh brings something special to the girl-girl shows. Whoever she works with it turns out to be a great night. Then Saturday was Jess West who always delivers great shows too and this was no exception. So well done to BSX, a pretty impressive couple of nights.
26-05-2024 02:13
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I really enjoyed tonight's shows by Alicia Sweets, who I think hasn't been on this channel for almost 4 years. It was a bit odd that she wouldn't fully remove her (football) shirt or her bra, even in 3 shows, but I liked her efforts regardless. We could have had a bit more variety, as the 3 shows were very similar, but you could say the same about most BSX nights and for me it was still good entertainment.
27-05-2024 00:32
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

(27-05-2024 00:32 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I really enjoyed tonight's shows by Alicia Sweets, who I think hasn't been on this channel for almost 4 years. It was a bit odd that she wouldn't fully remove her (football) shirt or her bra, even in 3 shows, but I liked her efforts regardless. We could have had a bit more variety, as the 3 shows were very similar, but you could say the same about most BSX nights and for me it was still good entertainment.

Has it been that long? But I enjoyed her show too. Though some folks will never be satisfied judging from the comments. They moan yet they still watch.
27-05-2024 08:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2024 00:32 )William H Bonney Wrote:  I really enjoyed tonight's shows by Alicia Sweets, who I think hasn't been on this channel for almost 4 years. It was a bit odd that she wouldn't fully remove her (football) shirt or her bra, even in 3 shows, but I liked her efforts regardless. We could have had a bit more variety, as the 3 shows were very similar, but you could say the same about most BSX nights and for me it was still good entertainment.

She's not a favourite mine but she was much more revealing on BSX (as she ought to have been!) but much better than in her recent PG nightshows!.......
27-05-2024 18:49
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I made Bella Baby the pick of the night for Monday although Zara Nevada was good too. The third girl was Bella Mendez but she never really got her show into gear.
28-05-2024 02:45
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(28-05-2024 02:45 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  I made Bella Baby the pick of the night for Monday although Zara Nevada was good too. The third girl was Bella Mendez but she never really got her show into gear.

I'm afraid to say Bella Mendez has yet to get a show in gear, at least the ones I've seen. Anyway, although the wand was prominent, I enjoyed Zara's show as she still gave us some nice pussy views & she reacts to the buzzes in the same way as Beth which I find a bit of a turn on. And then we got Bella BabyHeart, gorgeous as always, with another exquisite show. Tits & arse & amazing spread leg pussy views from both front & rear, all mostly done wearing just sexy hold ups & shoes. I do love a very naked Bella B (the panties at the start were quite hot too but I was glad they came off early). As you've probably guessed by now she was my pick of the night also.
28-05-2024 05:21

babestation xtra