babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jessica - Chat Back

You may learn something Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Jessica - 960?
For all those with nothing better in life.
Jessica's back by popular forum demand, or because she's very expensive.
Is this on till 11pm?

Time for 2 bags.... One for her, and one me, just incase her's falls off. Ah! the old ones are still the best, and just as relevant today.
23-02-2009 17:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

Big Grin RE: Jessica - 960?
You may learn something Wrote:For all those with nothing better in life.
Is this on till 11pm?

Time for 2 bags.... One for her, and one me, just incase her's falls off. Ah! the old ones are still the best, and just as relevant today.

LMAO,although i think you meant inexpensive,yeah i think she's on till 11.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
23-02-2009 17:28
You may learn something Offline
Apprentice Poster

PillowPants Wrote:
Is this on till 11pm?

Previous guy says she was on £70/hour. Now thats what is meant very expensive. For what?
23-02-2009 17:33
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

You may learn something Wrote:
PillowPants Wrote:
Is this on till 11pm?

Previous guy says she was on £70/hour. Now thats what is meant very expensive. For what?

Jesus,if these girls earn 70 quid an hour i'd be gobsmacked in fact my gob would never have been so smacked ( Frankie Howerd tm 1991 ) at 70 quid an hour i'm thinking of shaving my legs and sending a pic in,and i promise to get my tits out after 10pm.lol

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
23-02-2009 17:42
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

PillowPants Wrote:
PillowPants Wrote:
Is this on till 11pm?

Jesus,if these girls earn 70 quid an hour i'd be gobsmacked in fact my gob would never have been so smacked ( Frankie Howerd tm 1991 ) at 70 quid an hour i'm thinking of shaving my legs and sending a pic in,and i promise to get my tits out after 10pm.lol

If you promise to get plastic boobs, you're in with a better than average chance. best make friends with the producers, very good friends.
Funny guy, Frankie Howerd.
23-02-2009 17:50
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

snoozebag Wrote:
PillowPants Wrote:
PillowPants Wrote:
Is this on till 11pm?

If you promise to get plastic boobs, you're in with a better than average chance. best make friends with the producers, very good friends.
Funny guy, Frankie Howerd.

Making 'friends' with the producers.......hmmm not sure if i want to go up that back passage er...i mean road.

23-02-2009 17:56
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

The gripping the phone between your shoulder and cheek look that Jessica loves so much is not very appealing, unless your doing it to free up your hand so you can do something else with it, such as fondling your boobs or sticking it down down your panties, no chance of that with Jessica though. Wonder what else she could use her shoulder/cheek grip for..........cracking nuts......bottle opener.Smile
23-02-2009 19:37
arthurdaley Offline
Junior Poster

oopnorth Wrote:The gripping the phone between your shoulder and cheek look that Jessica loves so much is not very appealing, unless your doing it to free up your hand so you can do something else with it, such as fondling your boobs or sticking it down down your panties, no chance of that with Jessica though. Wonder what else she could use her shoulder/cheek grip for..........cracking nuts......bottle opener.Smile

id sooner phone the samaritans than this girl although if u did bother 2 phone you probably be that frustated you would phone them anyway. if she gets more callers than summer in any 1 programme ill eat my hat.
23-02-2009 20:02
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Yep it's me again.. the one man Jessica appreciation society!! Lol.

Love the office theme she's in tonight, this is what i like. So i don't care if people say she looks bored & don't want to call her or not. Each to their own! Wish she'd sit on my desk like this all day/night!!

Now i await all your "oh my god, what planet am i on" comments! Lol.
23-02-2009 22:22
apmaddogg Offline
Senior Poster

schmoo Wrote:Now i await all your "oh my god, what planet am i on

only jokin dude! - just wanted to be the first to comment back! it's true thats most people finds jessica boring like hell.... and that there's only 1 person who really likes her n thats you!

'u should ring her and ask her about the live stream on howcute.com!' would love to see her without annoying stuff on the screen!
23-02-2009 22:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV