babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
(22-11-2011 22:27 )shankey! Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 19:56 )Scotsman Wrote:  And then there were four! Here we are at the semi finals after a very tight last eight where two matches went right down to the wire. I think the four girls who made it through are definitely deserving so here, seeded as per the previous rounds, are the semi finals...

Caty Cole vs. Fernanda

Sophia Knight vs. Dannii Harwood

As usual, just copy the matchups above and remove the babe you don't want to vote for. The deadline is Wednesday 23rd November at 6pm. Thanks again to all who vote. Smile

intersting to see how some of the babes are asking for votes on twitter/facebook ,shows they keep tabs on whats happening on this forum so why dont they contribute a little more or show a bit of support to our petition?

Has anyone bought the petition to their attention? It's fans have let them know via twitter about these awards

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 09:00 by gazfc.)
22-11-2011 23:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Just had a quick count, intereting indeed Big Grin

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
23-11-2011 09:00
wodenssun Offline
WINKY

has anyone counted the votes in the quater finals between lily roma and fernanda because if counted them a few times and come to the conclusion of a draw Huh

a balanced diet is a beer in each hand
23-11-2011 11:57
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(23-11-2011 09:00 )gazfc Wrote:  Just had a quick count, intereting indeed Big Grin

Rough count shows that Sophia is running away with it. As I said before never realised she was so popular given what Danni is all about but free will makes this forum work. It should make a Sophia v Caty final that should be close.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-11-2011 12:05
wodenssun Offline
WINKY

some suspicious voting by members singned up 5 mins before annoyed

a balanced diet is a beer in each hand
23-11-2011 12:18
terence Offline

as skateguy mentioned before, any suspicious votes will be checked and any duplicate accounts created by current members will be banned and discounted as well as their original votes, which will only serve to hurt their favourite girls chances.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 12:29 by terence.)
23-11-2011 12:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-11-2011 12:05 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 09:00 )gazfc Wrote:  Just had a quick count, intereting indeed Big Grin

Rough count shows that Sophia is running away with it. As I said before never realised she was so popular given what Danni is all about but free will makes this forum work. It should make a Sophia v Caty final that should be close.
Like whats been posted before girls that appear on freeview have a huge advantage to girls that only appear on a minority tv viewing platform like Sky , girls that work for Elite also may have a advantage because Elite is the most popular babe channel on this forum , so your bound to get a certain amount of tactical voting to ensure a girl from your favorite channel wins ,
Dannii is disadvantaged on both counts , she's on a Sky only channel and is also on a channel that a few people don't like . I voted for Dannii over Sophia but it was a very hard decision , a voted for Dannii because i took into account the great Bangbabes shows that she did earlier this year and not just what she does on RLC , after all the voting is supposed to be about the best girls over the year and not what they are presently doing .
The final looks like being between Caty and Sophia , i will probably but not entirely sure yet vote for Sophia , mainly because Caty doesn't seem to be quite as good this year as previous years , Caty will probably win because she is much more well known than Sophia on freeview and as a huge freeview fan base going back a few years , when Caty first won this competition she was working on various Cellcast freeview channels and actually thanked the voters live on freeview for voting for her , Sophia has not been on freeview that long so has probably not built up the same amount of a freeview fan base .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 12:49 by mr mystery.)
23-11-2011 12:45
londonml Offline
Apprentice Poster

I think Dannii is at a HUGE disadvantage too and also because she has not been blogging/tweeting about it every 2 seconds.

(And then the second she does, some of you guys start talking about suspicious voting)
23-11-2011 12:56
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(23-11-2011 12:56 )londonml Wrote:  I think Dannii is at a HUGE disadvantage too and also because she has not been blogging/tweeting about it every 2 seconds.

(And then the second she does, some of you guys start talking about suspicious voting)

Yeah because a Danni fanboy never did that did he bladewave

Hmmm if freeview is such a huge factor as some seem to think, why is there no babestation girls left?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 13:00 by gazfc.)
23-11-2011 12:57
londonml Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-11-2011 12:57 )gazfc Wrote:  Hmmm if freeview is such a huge factor as some seem to think, why is there no babestation girls left?

Fair point..

I have no idea who 'Dannii Fanboy' is?

But I would just make the point, to an outsider, this strikes me as not who is the Ultimate TV babe competition, this is about other stuff like tweeting, blogging etc and who has the most loyal fanbase on this forum.

If it was about popularity, I'm pretty sure Dannii would win.

But anyway, good luck all!
23-11-2011 12:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV