babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

**Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: **Ultimate Babe 2011** - Discussion, suggestions, opinions...
(23-11-2011 12:18 )wodenssun Wrote:  some suspicious voting by members singned up 5 mins before annoyed

Not all new members are duplicate accounts. The contest has probably encouraged quite a few people to register accounts so that they can vote. Especially if the girls are asking their fans to vote for them on twitter.

(23-11-2011 12:56 )londonml Wrote:  I think Dannii is at a HUGE disadvantage too and also because she has not been blogging/tweeting about it every 2 seconds.

I think someone mentioned that Dannii had asked on her show yesterday for her fans to vote for her.

(23-11-2011 12:58 )londonml Wrote:  But I would just make the point, to an outsider, this strikes me as not who is the Ultimate TV babe competition, this is about other stuff like tweeting, blogging etc and who has the most loyal fanbase on this forum.

If it was about popularity, I'm pretty sure Dannii would win.

A loyal fanbase reflects the popularity of a girl. Popularity is a natural indicator for such a contest. Popularity is gained through acquiring fans who appreciate a combination of the looks, performances and personality of these girls.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
23-11-2011 13:07
Find all posts by this user
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(23-11-2011 12:57 )gazfc Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 12:56 )londonml Wrote:  I think Dannii is at a HUGE disadvantage too and also because she has not been blogging/tweeting about it every 2 seconds.

(And then the second she does, some of you guys start talking about suspicious voting)

Yeah because a Danni fanboy never did that did he bladewave

Hmmm if freeview is such a huge factor as some seem to think, why is there no babestation girls left?

Could have something to do with BS not being as popular as it once was,for reasons well documented.Elite section is widely known to be the most popular & the gap between the 2 has widened.To some BS is no longer their 2nd favourite channel.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 13:19 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
23-11-2011 13:16
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Yep looking like Caty will win this again, even though I'd like to see Sophia/Dannii win for a new queen for a change.

I agree, Caty is still a top performer but not as good this year. Through no fault of her own though, Elite has self limited what girls can do more than other channels this year and Caty has suffered more than most, even though she can squeeze a performance out of the limitations more than most.

I personally think Dannii has been the best performer this year, but I won't begrudge Sophia. She's put on some great imaginative shows this year, and such a great ass too.
23-11-2011 13:17
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(23-11-2011 12:58 )londonml Wrote:  
(23-11-2011 12:57 )gazfc Wrote:  Hmmm if freeview is such a huge factor as some seem to think, why is there no babestation girls left?

Fair point..

I have no idea who 'Dannii Fanboy' is?

But I would just make the point, to an outsider, this strikes me as not who is the Ultimate TV babe competition, this is about other stuff like tweeting, blogging etc and who has the most loyal fanbase on this forum.

If it was about popularity, I'm pretty sure Dannii would win.

But anyway, good luck all!

Just out of curiosity how did you find out about the comp?

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
23-11-2011 13:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-11-2011 12:57 )gazfc Wrote:  Hmmm if freeview is such a huge factor as some seem to think, why is there no babestation girls left?

Simple answer because BS is crap laugh , i think if you look back over the years most if not all of the girls that reach the latter stages of the competition have all at some time or other appeared on freeview , it's bound to make a hell of a lot of difference , put it this way if Sophia knight was on RLC and had never been on Elite and wasn't on freeview would she be leading Dannii in votes if Dannii was on Elite and freeview , i've seen posts made by people saying they haven't a clue who some of the girls are that don't work on freeview channels , so haven't voted for them because they have never seen them other than the caps posted on this forum ,
PS , Dannii herself appeared on freeview Bangbabes once or maybe twice last year , so she is not not totally unknown on freeview , but she didn't appear till around 3am and was only on for a relatively short time .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 13:52 by mr mystery.)
23-11-2011 13:43
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

If we can class the Babeshows as entertainment,the ultimate aim of a babe would be to get you to call (regardless of the fact that you can afford it)With that in mind a small percentage of Forum members actually call,so the majority will be voting for babes on mainly a visual basis & never knowing how good or bad they may be on the phones.I put this high on my criteria when voting.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
23-11-2011 13:53
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(23-11-2011 13:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  

Simple answer because BS is crap laugh , i think if you look back over the years most if not all of the girls that reach the latter stages of the competition have all at some time or other appeared on freeview , it's bound to make a hell of a lot of difference , put it this way if Sophia knight was on RLC and had never been on Elite and wasn't on freeview would she be leading Dannii in votes if Dannii was on Elite and freeview , i've seen posts made by people saying they haven't a clue who some of the girls are that don't work on freeview channels , so haven't voted for them because they have never seen them other than the caps posted on this forum ,
PS , Dannii herself appeared on freeview Bangbabes once or maybe twice , so she is not not totally unknown on freeview , but she didn't appear till around 3am and was only on for a relatively short time .

To be Honest i dont think Freeview is that much of a factor what with web-streams available for non freeview channel viewers also the next day they can even download the previous night off this forum thanks to all the great cappers an Video makers this forum has.

Also as Gaz said why aint more Babestation girls in the final few if Freeview is such a big factor i mean there the Channel that has been on Freeview the longest so surely that means there girls should be more popular than the likes of Danni who hasn't been on freeview since her bangbabes days

Also if were using the Freeview is a advantage line why stop there i mean by that Logic Alice Goodwin should have had the ultimate advantage then as she has been on both Sky an Freeview this year as well as in Zoo Magazine nearly every other week.

Also If you say watch Elite your more likely to transfer your votes to another Elite babe/Babes if your favorite goes out same if your favorite RLC babe goes out your more likely to transfer it to a RLC babe left in the competition

At the end of the day the result means fook all the poll is ment to be a bit of fun.

Bazinga!
23-11-2011 13:58
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

PS , Dannii herself appeared on freeview Bangbabes once or maybe twice last year , so she is not not totally unknown on freeview , but she didn't appear till around 3am and was only on for a relatively short time .

U could give that as a reason but surely the fact that Danni does days aswell outweighs any impact freeview has.

If you look back to last years comp, if Sophia hadnt run into the eventual winner quite early on in the comp she more than likely would of been in semi's aswell, all without never been on freeview

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
23-11-2011 14:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-11-2011 13:58 )Wazo Wrote:  

PS , Dannii herself appeared on freeview Bangbabes once or maybe twice , so she is not not totally unknown on freeview , but she didn't appear till around 3am and was only on for a relatively short time .

To be Honest i dont think Freeview is that much of a factor what with web-streams available for non freeview channel viewers also the next day they can even download the previous night off this forum thanks to all the great cappers an Video makers this forum has.

Also as Gaz said why aint more Babestation girls in the final few if Freeview is such a big factor i mean there the Channel that has been on Freeview the longest so surely that means there girls should be more popular than the likes of Danni who hasn't been on freeview since her bangbabes days

Also if were using the Freeview is a advantage line why stop there i mean by that Logic Alice Goodwin should have had the ultimate advantage then as she has been on both Sky an Freeview this year as well as in Zoo Magazine nearly every other week.

Also If you say watch Elite your more likely to transfer your votes to another Elite babe/Babes if your favorite goes out same if your favorite RLC babe goes out your more likely to transfer it to a RLC babe left in the competition

At the end of the day the result means fook all the poll is ment to be a bit of fun.

Just thought i'd reply to a few things Wazo says .
Yes this is just a bit of fun , in one of my previous posts i was just giving a possible explanation as to why Sophia Knight seems to be more popular this year and why she's beating Dannii Harwood in the voting , i gave the fact that Sophia is seen by a much larger TV audience on freeview as a possible reason .

Wazo mentions that freeview isn't much of a factor because of the web streams and freeviewers being able to download the previous nights shows from this forum , well some web streams are almost unwatchable and freeviewers cannot download the previous nights shows featuring Danniii Harwood or any of the RLC girls from this forum , RLC don't allow vids to be posted of previous nights shows .

Wazo and Gaz ask why more BS girls ain't in the final if freeview is a advantage , well i'm not talking specifically about BS but girls that appear on freeview or have appeared on freeview having a advantage to girls that have never appeared on freeview , isn't it the case that girls that have got to the latter stages over the years in this competition are all from channels transmitting a freeview babe channel ? and some of them have appeared on BS even if the are currently working elsewhere .

As for what Wazo says about Alice Goodwin being in nuts magazine has totally lost me , were supposed to be talking about the popularity of the girls and their tv performances and not what they do in magazines , but lets not forget loads of girls do magazine shoots that appear on Sky and freeview , how many guy's actually vote for a girl they have seen a picture of in a magazine and not on a babe channel in the voting in this poll ? .
So to reiterate again this competition doesn't mean anything and is just a bit of fun , but girls that are on Sky and Freeview definitely have a advantage over those that are on Sky only channels .

(edit) just thought i'd reply to what Gaz says about Dannii working on days outweighing the freeview impact , the thing is she is still only being seen by a minority tv Sky audience and probably many of the same ones that watch her on nights , Sophia on the other hand by being on freeview is being seen by a totally different and potentially much larger viewing audience . Freeview is a larger viewing platform than Sky .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 16:42 by mr mystery.)
23-11-2011 16:28
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I'm disappointed that a certain Dannii fanboy has tried to ruin the comp by joining up with numerous accounts to vote after attacking Sophia for advertising it on her Twitter. It's a shame people have to take it so seriously and try to cheat for their favourite babe to win.

A big thanks to the mods for rooting out these fake accounts.

On a happier note, I'm now counting and results shall be up shortly. Smile

Just completed the count. There was a fair few that I suspect were fake accounts near the end but there was still a clear enough margin so they didn't affect the outcome.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2011 20:48 by Scotsman.)
23-11-2011 20:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV