Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion

dealer89 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Masti Chat - Chat & Discussion
The new set is DEAD. Really disappointed as I thought the set would allow the girls to dance and move freely etc. News of Mariam leaving is major blow. She basically is the face of mastichat and is my favourite girl , if this continues could only see them going downhill from here tbh...
08-09-2013 13:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mpdon Offline
Junior Poster

Has Mariam gone to another channel,the best babe on the box by far. She will b sorely missed.
08-09-2013 15:02
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

L
(08-09-2013 13:00 )dealer89 Wrote:  The new set is DEAD. Really disappointed as I thought the set would allow the girls to dance and move freely etc. News of Mariam leaving is major blow. She basically is the face of mastichat and is my favourite girl , if this continues could only see them going downhill from here tbh...

Mariam gone, Sahara going, concerns over Zohra ( http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?ti...pid1315392 ), and another seriously thinking about leaving. It seems that babestation has lost track of itself. Like a lot of big corporations it seems to have fotten that it's biggest asset is its staff, not just reducing costs. London studios are probably expensive, but people will go to London because they have other things to do there. I cannot imagine that a herd of concrete cows is going to exercise the same magnetic pull.
The sets are smaller and give no room for the masti type of show. They are also clustered together, losing privacy. I have heard them being likened to goldfish bowls.
The mastichat forum seems to have disappeared. The new website is so slow it is almost unwatchable on android, that is when the feed is working. Altogether a bad time now. I see that mastichat has been tweeting for new girls. Is this a sign that more are leaving that we don't know about yet?
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 15:26 by percpint.)
08-09-2013 15:19
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Given that Cellcast have lost the plot, If I was the boss of Studio 66 I'd rebrand one of my channels to a Masti type channel immediately!

Imagine how the girls would look with the S66 picture quality and lighting, and some imagination and space in the set for them to move. A sure fire winner. As S66 is in London they'd get the girls too.
08-09-2013 15:54
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-09-2013 15:54 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Given that Cellcast have lost the plot, If I was the boss of Studio 66 I'd rebrand one of my channels to a Masti type channel immediately!

Imagine how the girls would look with the S66 picture quality and lighting, and some imagination and space in the set for them to move. A sure fire winner. As S66 is in London they'd get the girls too.

Brilliant idea

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
08-09-2013 16:01
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone know where in London s66 is? Believe there's also another studio close to London as well.
08-09-2013 16:41
percpint Offline
Senior Poster

Feel quite sorry for Indianking atm. He's hard working trying to get things done,comes up with good ideas, but i wonder if he's frustrated by higher management. I'm sure if he had his way the set would have been bigger. And quite frankly not so boring.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 16:48 by percpint.)
08-09-2013 16:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-09-2013 16:41 )d1ddy Wrote:  Anyone know where in London s66 is? Believe there's also another studio close to London as well.

The STD 66 studios are at the Barley Mow Centre Chiswick, unless they have moved recently .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-09-2013 16:51
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(08-09-2013 16:41 )d1ddy Wrote:  Anyone know where in London s66 is? Believe there's also another studio close to London as well.

I think it's in the Chiswick area. The other London-based babe channel studio is xxXPanded but they'd be no good.
08-09-2013 16:52
dealer89 Offline
Junior Poster

I dont blame the girls for quitting, thats long travel and finishing late dont help I guess. The pool of women on the show will drop now and the whole theme of mastichat is being diluted, I beleive they are deviating into a babestation junior.

As another memeber has said, the new website is awful and the webstream is still not up. IndianKing seems genuine though,and I wouldnt be suprised if the greedy blokes at the top of the ladder are restricing his own vison of the show.
08-09-2013 17:46