Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BS Xtra
(03-04-2010 08:21 )Quetzalcoatl Wrote:  I know, Rammy. Not happy about this at all annoyed Now they only read a small handful of texts every how often? Not very. At least with the old format not only was it more entertaining, but had variety, and also with a presenter & guest, the girls had laugh and a joke, and showed their 'human' side. I know nothing lasts forever, but with the amount of texts & pic they got, it seemed like a pretty popular format to me. Plus there's the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". I'm gutted Sad

Now that my rant is over, it leads me to my next point, something Rammy has brought up. Now that BSXtra is mainly a phone-in show, with little presenting, where does that now Leave Toya, Jodie & Geri? Geri said last Wednesday she was in this weekend. Is she now going on the phones? Or did she say that before she was told of the format change?

Yes thats interesting as TOYA only left daytime to join BSXtra recently! So it looks like she'll have little choice other than to become a "proper" nightgirl and "get them out"! She has done before of course;last year? Could be interesting!
03-04-2010 08:53
Find all posts by this user
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(03-04-2010 08:53 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(03-04-2010 08:21 )Quetzalcoatl Wrote:  I know, Rammy. Not happy about this at all annoyed Now they only read a small handful of texts every how often? Not very. At least with the old format not only was it more entertaining, but had variety, and also with a presenter & guest, the girls had laugh and a joke, and showed their 'human' side. I know nothing lasts forever, but with the amount of texts & pic they got, it seemed like a pretty popular format to me. Plus there's the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". I'm gutted Sad

Now that my rant is over, it leads me to my next point, something Rammy has brought up. Now that BSXtra is mainly a phone-in show, with little presenting, where does that now Leave Toya, Jodie & Geri? Geri said last Wednesday she was in this weekend. Is she now going on the phones? Or did she say that before she was told of the format change?

Yes thats interesting as TOYA only left daytime to join BSXtra recently! So it looks like she'll have little choice other than to become a "proper" nightgirl and "get them out"! She has done before of course;last year? Could be interesting!

...or go back to daytime!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
03-04-2010 10:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

toya has been poorly treated by bsxtra and thats putting it mildly. she was brought in as a bsxtra presenter very recently and 2-3 weeks later they change the format and dont need her and send her back to days. looks like a last min decision since geri said she was in this weekend. hope geri gets to go on the phones as do jodie

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 10:12 by Rammyrascal.)
03-04-2010 10:12
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

Seems to me that the people at Cellcast (I'm being polite here lol!!) are just like politicians - economical with the truth and sneak changes in without letting the important people, presenters and viewers, know about it and hope we don't complain.

It seems to me that EVERYBODY that has written on here is VERY UNHAPPY!! It is a pity they are not like politicians otherwise we could show our unhappiness and vote them out of office!! Then we might get people in who know what we want and might actually give it to us!

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGESadSadSad

PS Sorry about the political references!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
03-04-2010 10:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no neeed to apologise. agree with everyting you say

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-04-2010 10:34
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

We, the viewers, are customers. And as you know, the customer is always right Wink
03-04-2010 11:18
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

When Megan was on the mic she said to send pics and texts only problem is she said this after she replaced Daryl roundabout 1am but I do not remember hearing any texts or picture comments after midnight on freeview.

Oh and two of the girls on FB said they had a meeting today which was on Thursday I am guessing this is when the girls was told what was going on with the shows and told to keep quiet. Which they have done but does seem strange that they have the meeting on Thursday and then we had the change on Thursday night or am I putting 2 and 2 together making 5.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 15:32 by OSSETTLAD.)
03-04-2010 13:08
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I feel really strongly on this issue personally, and im glad this thread has re-surfaced so everyone can talk about this subject. I love the live interaction aspect about it, it get's the babes interacting with us (the viewers) and each other, read texts and fulfilling requests, is a great part about the show - and it makes entertaining viewing. Sometimes even when there's no messages and such.. i love the random conversations between the babes, hearing about them and their goings on, gives a bit insight into them and their lives, and you get to know them better. I suppose at the end of the day, it's the people that send in the text messages/pics etc, that get screwed over the most, obviously. I mean i don't call or send texts/pics and i probably have no intention ever to, im the simple casual viewer of these shows, But i really enjoy BSXtra and the texting and interaction, i do feel for the people who text because BSXtra would be no fun without you, it's just a shame that we might be seeing the end of it. I want this thread and this message to get noticed, because i don't want to see the end of BSXtra as we know it, i know Cellcast don't care what we say, but i would appreciate if some people agree with what im saying and i hope we can get this message across! Smile

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 15:21 by Josh187.)
03-04-2010 15:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(03-04-2010 08:21 )Quetzalcoatl Wrote:  Now that my rant is over, it leads me to my next point, something Rammy has brought up. Now that BSXtra is mainly a phone-in show, with little presenting, where does that now Leave Toya, Jodie & Geri? Geri said last Wednesday she was in this weekend. Is she now going on the phones? Or did she say that before she was told of the format change?

A long time ago, when terrestrial digital tv first arrived in the form of OnDigital, I subscribed to The Adult Channel and Television X. I don't know if they're still the same, or even if TAC still exists, but in those days they each had a bunch of presenter girls doing between-show links. It looks to me as if BS Xtreme might follow a similar format and if so there should still be a role for Geri, Jodie and Toya.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2010 15:34 by vila.)
03-04-2010 15:33
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

http://www.cellcast.co.uk/html/investor/board.asp

It's people like this who ultimately decide what happens...

At the end of the day, it's about money... If the show doesn't make enough money, then it will be scrapped.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
03-04-2010 17:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV