Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: BS Xtra
(03-04-2010 17:03 )Winston Wolfe Wrote:  http://www.cellcast.co.uk/html/investor/board.asp

It's people like this who ultimately decide what happens...

The chief Finance Officer is called Emmanuelle!

Get her on the phones asap!

03-04-2010 18:04
Find all posts by this user
FRENCHY Offline
Junior Poster

Bring BSXtra and Geri the fuk back or else!!! annoyed if they'd got there act together and actually read out all the texts as they came through more people would have carried on sending them and they would have made enough money without resorting too another bloody phone in channel!! Huh
03-04-2010 18:32
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

The problem with BSXTRA has been since day 3 of the show the first 2 days the format worked they had more text and pics than they could cope with. But on day 3 they changed the format and for the next two weeks the format was not the same more than two days running (started to lose viewers texters & pics)

Then the phones came in girl came on read some text messages and pics then went on phone at this point people were texting to 1 girl on screen but by the time it was shown on screen the girl had gone and someone else read it heres my example:

On the 4th of November I set my phone to send a message to Karina when see came on and sat down on couch I pressed send but 1hour 10min later it was on screen. Karina had done her stint on the phone and Louise read some text then Dani was on the phone for a while then she read my text which read "Hi Karina I was REG OSSETTLAD on PL. Have u read my E-Mail I sent u ages ago yet, u said the other week u had not had chance to read it yet. XXXXXX" The iceing on the cake was after Dani read it she said why not phone her or send a message to her when she is on the couch. Er Hello I did. (Read the first 2 lines of this paragraph again) (texters now getting feed up)

Then they change it again by not having text on screen or the girls on screen reading them out they now got presenters reading them behind the camera (lose more texters and pics) at this point the presenter would say this when you sent a text for the girl on the phone to do something you get 1 of these 4 replies. First 2 is if she is still on screen when your message is read out and the last 2 is if she now gone and has been replaced.

1. Girl behind camera reads your message and asks the girl on the phone to do what you asked. (money well spent but very rarely done at all once in a blue moon)

2. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is on a call and it would be unfair of me to interrupt her. (money gone down the drain better look next time)

3. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now behind the scenes private texting right now why not send her 1 by putting her first name then your message to 69222. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now private texting)

4. Girl behind camera reads your message and says unfortunately she is now on ??? Channel ??? On sky and channel ?? On freeview. Why not go on to that channel and phone her to do your request. (money gone down the drain but spend more money now buy phoning her on the other channel)

They now stop saying them 4 but with all this I am not surprised they now got phones because everyone who was a loyal texter and pic have given up I understand that the presenters are annoyed of saying anon all the time well all us that was registered are no longer texting in thats why.

I was BSXTRAFAN on the show I only have freeview so could not text the show before midnight so thats me who has given up texting the show.
03-04-2010 18:34
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(03-04-2010 17:03 )Winston Wolfe Wrote:  http://www.cellcast.co.uk/html/investor/board.asp

At the end of the day, it's about money... If the show doesn't make enough money, then it will be scrapped.

They probably think that if they change the format of the show viewers will like it more and earn them more money but if this forum is anything to go by this theory will backfire spectacularly and they will lose EVEN more money!! Therefore if the show loses too much money and gets scrapped it will be THEIR OWN FAULT!! You know what they say if IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT!!

Basically if the powers that be continue to meddle with the format of the show viewers will desert them in droves, the show will be scrapped and the producers will be out of a job!! Therefore it is their own best interests to stop meddling, give the viewers what they want and keep their jobs!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
03-04-2010 19:20
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

geri is here tonight Big Grin
but is off screen already Huh

she said people have asked for a phone on BSX early Rolleyes
03-04-2010 21:23
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(03-04-2010 21:23 )pm74 Wrote:  geri is here tonight Big Grin

Well I would love to know where they got that from because on here we been saying NO NO NO NO or are the management all a set of ideats. I do not care if they see this because I hope they do there a complete waste of space.annoyedHuhbladewave
03-04-2010 21:28
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(03-04-2010 21:23 )pm74 Wrote:  geri is here tonight Big Grin

Yes im sure 'the people' want the phones on BSXtra over presenting and texts Rolleyes

I honestly don't see the point of Geri being on tonight (i mean that in a nice way) because i doubt she will be on BSXtra at all, she'll most likely be the voice over girl for the show and that's it.

Very disappointed - surprised if they read out any texts tonight Rolleyes

03-04-2010 21:28
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

At the end of the day, it's about money... If the show doesn't make enough money, then it will be scrapped.

Did anyone else notice that the Chairman has 20 years as a
"Merchant Banker"
Quite apt really!Bounce
03-04-2010 21:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

its apparently due to "people demanding it". i know who demanded cellcast bosses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." whats the point of geri being there when she isnt on screen and will hardly be presenting off it. if they want bsxtra majority phone calls then they should have 40 min phones and 20 min presenting

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
03-04-2010 21:34
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

I have an idea someone go on the show grab the phone and smash it to bites and say thats what we think to the phones on BSXTRA they might then get it in there heads we do not want the dam phones on BSXTRA.
03-04-2010 21:38
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV