babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average

Old Videos - Classic Babe Channel Archives (no requests here please)

joeman222 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Old Videos - Classic Babe Channel Archives (no requests here please)
(17-11-2023 16:28 )joeman222 Wrote:  The Ramp tv 4tb 40k videos are currently uploading to the video provider and should be ready sometime next week
Slight delay to this, having run the numbers the cost for this and the site in general would become unsustainable. I've been in touch with the guys at gofile to use them as they are 1/3 of the cost compared to the current provider (great service). To move everything to gofile will require me to change my scripts to work with their system and then nuke everything from the site and start again. Therefore I'm going to restore everything in the following order:
Babevideo archive
Rampant archive
Babelover2016 videos
My own newer recordings

This whole process will likely take a few weeks mostly waiting on the upload of around 15tb of videos (doobie100 that's alot Tongue) but the main benefit for you is you will beable to download stright form the video player. You can see a test example here https://babevidz.com/gofile-test/ also no ads on the videos or the site as the cost should be manageable now for a while anyway.

Thanks for the interest in the site and hopefully won't be down for too long.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2023 17:59 by joeman222.)
18-11-2023 17:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bwanginii Offline
Camilla Collector

^Brilliant work. Can't wait.
18-11-2023 22:28
doobie100 Offline
Junior Poster

(18-11-2023 17:57 )joeman222 Wrote:  Thanks for the interest in the site and hopefully won't be down for too long.

well looks like im dune then Big Grin
19-11-2023 16:46
BIG D Offline
Junior Poster

(18-11-2023 17:57 )joeman222 Wrote:  Thanks for the interest in the site and hopefully won't be down for too long.

Thanks for the continued hard work! Just a quick side question, who is the babe in the test example video you posted, she's a beaut
19-11-2023 17:33
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

(19-11-2023 17:33 )BIG D Wrote:  

Thanks for the continued hard work! Just a quick side question, who is the babe in the test example video you posted, she's a beaut

it's Jamie Knight.
Where have you been?
19-11-2023 19:11
BIG D Offline
Junior Poster

(19-11-2023 19:11 )ukdoll Wrote:  
(19-11-2023 17:33 )BIG D Wrote:  

it's Jamie Knight.
Where have you been?

Thanks! Honestly I rarely watch the shows nowadays, been that way for years. I'm here mostly for the classics, hence my interest in this thread Big Grin
19-11-2023 19:42
Reqzeh Offline
Junior Poster

sorry i know its not a chat section but just wanted to throw my hat in the ring and also commend those that have worked hard and been dedicated to keeping the classic shows alive! you guys are legends so thank you very much from all of us! awesome job fellas
19-11-2023 19:52
nf-t fan Offline
Senior Poster

(18-11-2023 17:57 )joeman222 Wrote:  
(17-11-2023 16:28 )joeman222 Wrote:  The Ramp tv 4tb 40k videos are currently uploading to the video provider and should be ready sometime next week
Slight delay to this, having run the numbers the cost for this and the site in general would become unsustainable. I've been in touch with the guys at gofile to use them as they are 1/3 of the cost compared to the current provider (great service). To move everything to gofile will require me to change my scripts to work with their system and then nuke everything from the site and start again. Therefore I'm going to restore everything in the following order:
Babevideo archive
Rampant archive
Babelover2016 videos
My own newer recordings

This whole process will likely take a few weeks mostly waiting on the upload of around 15tb of videos (doobie100 that's alot Tongue) but the main benefit for you is you will beable to download stright form the video player. You can see a test example here https://babevidz.com/gofile-test/ also no ads on the videos or the site as the cost should be manageable now for a while anyway.

Thanks for the interest in the site and hopefully won't be down for too long.

The Foxy vids are great. Definitely need more of that hot milf.
19-11-2023 21:40
Littlenicky Offline
Junior Poster

I’m hoping for more naughty daytime shows, Gigi petite and Imogen k style ones, I remember the Amanda rendall daytime shows where she was filth using a dildo on tv in the day and also I remember numerous pussy slips from Fernanda Ferrari and Candy Charms and one time on daytime tv Michelle Thorne from home slipped using a dildo on herself. As I can imagine these clips if out there will be rare but I’m preying someone was recording at the time.

Thanks to everyone for uploading your clips, I’m just sorry I didn’t have any way of recording the clips at the time because all of the above I watched on tv as a 18 year old, I did record some clips I recorded with my phone to p*rnhub but unfortunately they removed all verified clips years ago and I don’t think I could get them back.
19-11-2023 21:56
joeman222 Away
Posting Machine

Made a thread for updates so as not to hijack this one https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=88310
22-11-2023 10:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV