Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Amber - BS Xtra

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Amber - BS Xtra
Will she wont she!! New rule, all night time girls have to wear invisible bra at all timesTongueTongueTongueTongue"sorted":DBig GrinBig Grin
03-12-2009 17:35
Find all posts by this user
iluvukbabes Offline
Junior Poster

Amber has got one of the Best Pussy that I've ever seen, oooh and her Huskeeeeeeeee Voice is Awsome

My Blood's Down Stream & My Cock's Up Streams...B(.)v(.)Be's Rock
03-12-2009 17:39
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

First let me say that I have never seen her on any night show.
Anyone texting in and asking Amber to get her tits out on her first night show was an idiot if they expected her to do it.
Best of luck to Cellcast.
The more money they make from people texting in to BSextra and Partyland, the better. I never watch them. It all helps to support the main BS1 and BS2 shows.
03-12-2009 17:42
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

(03-12-2009 17:39 )iluvukbabes Wrote:  Amber has got one of the Best Pussy that I've ever seen, oooh and her Huskeeeeeeeee Voice is Awsome

how u know she got a nice pussy there ever been nude pics on here of her
03-12-2009 17:46
rusty legrand Offline
Junior Poster

(03-12-2009 17:39 )iluvukbabes Wrote:  Amber has got one of the Best Pussy that I've ever seen, oooh and her Huskeeeeeeeee Voice is Awsome

Are you sure you're referring to the same Amber?
03-12-2009 18:05
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

PP Late would have a different audience from a Night show as PP Late was a 15 rated show as against a Nightshow that is a 18 rated show and therefore expectation is higher for a night-time show. Sorry for going off topic but I felt it was a point that needed to be made in reply to Josh's post on here.

(03-12-2009 15:10 )Josh Wrote:  I have BSxtra recorded from last night. I will review the footage and post caps or clips asking for mugs to txt in to ask Amber to show her tits. Will there be any? I doubt it. £1.50 a txt or £3 to send a pic is expensive but not a con. It's up to the individual to spend their money as they please. You see other txt requests not carried out. Why single out the ones asking for daygirls to get their tits out? Oh i forgot, its expected...Tongue

General Appraisal
On any given day/night, there are a variety of different girls on screen to cater for a range of different tastes. Some channels are on air 24/7 and have many veiwers, callers & txters at any given time for various shows. The channels try to cater for everyone. Slim girls, curvy girls, small boobies, big boobies, real or fake. Some guys like ass to cam, some like butt naked babes ,the majority of people will want tits out, but some people actually like the tease element of the shows and seeing something they shouldnt. ie. a nipslip. It's all about choice. With the amount of night girls doing dayshows, the original day only girls will either leave or venture onto a night show. A very succesfull show from the recent past was PP 3am. A non-topless show until the final few weeks. That thread was the most popular at that time. That alone shows that people do enjoy the tease element of the daygirls.

Some girls take longer then others but the end result will be nipples on show. That is Fact.
03-12-2009 18:16
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

In Response to Nigma....

I would love to see Amber with her tits out and wearing a tiny thong showing off her amazing curves. Who wouldn't? I just think expectation is different for everyone. When Amber decides to show, it will be a great sight. Until then, she is presenting for a few hrs once a week (Back on BSxtra on Monday night). Plus, you dont see Amber spanking Dani or showing ass on the Dayshows.

As far as the txts asking to see her tits. Its of no concern to me. The show has been around for a while & they have been exploiting money from consumers since they began. Thats what they do and that IS expected from a premium rate call service. Not showing txts on screen and still charging people is the real con. Babes not fulfilling txt requests is kinda expected at times (not very often though).

So what did people think of Amber's presenting skills? I haven't seen the whole show yet. Some have been critical of other daygirls. How does Amber compare?

(03-12-2009 18:16 )mikedafc Wrote:  PP Late would have a different audience from a Night show as PP Late was a 15 rated show as against a Nightshow that is a 18 rated show and therefore expectation is higher for a night-time show. Sorry for going off topic but I felt it was a point that needed to be made in reply to Josh's post on here.
No kidding Sherlock Tongue, I was merely pointing out that some people like the tease element. Wham bam thank you mam is not to everyones taste.

03-12-2009 18:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Josh -

A girl works the days and naturally the viewers expectation is nothing too raunchy and no naughty bits on show (slips don't count because they're (usually) not intentional).

Girls work on the nights and raunch, sexywear and naughty bits are the norm and expected parts of the post-watershed scheduled show.

Now, a girl from the dayshow is on a nightshow and the natural assumption is that there must be a reason and something more is to be expected - why would they not? especially after other day girl crossovers. If she (and possibly the channel) has no intention of doing anything then she and the channel are just pulling a con knowing that people will make that natural assumption, text in and waste money pursuing it.

To then excuse the girl and the channel for pulling this kind of crap by laying blame on the the texters/viewers and calling them idiots for making the natural assumption which was intentionally being exploited is frankly ridiculous. Yet that is exactly what was and is being done amidst a number of other far-fetched excuses (Not a proper night show. Different audience. Evil empire) in an effort to justify and deflect critisism from the actual ones at fault.

Excusing or accepting lousy, disrespectful and conniving behaviour and regard for the customer base/audience/fans/viewers/callers just because it has been done before is likewise ridiculous. It's still crap behaviour, it's still being done.. so why then should it not be mentioned or worse be accepted and the blame shifted to any casual viewers who are more than likely less informed or unfamiliar with the girls, channels and which ones are and aren't out to be string them along?
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 19:44 by Nigma.)
03-12-2009 19:42
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

My daytime viewing is now restricted to the Pad and Elite Tv as they are more raunchy then most nightshows (minus being topless). As for Amber, If she chooses to become a night time girl (she is still only a presenter at the moment), then she will go topless with nipples showing. It's just that some girls take longer then others. Does that bother me? No.

If people want to txt in then it is their prerogative. No-one but the people involved know the ins and out of the arrangement for Amber on BSxtra. Too many questions that are un-answered and from past experience will be left un-answered. Seeing what is happening on screen is not the same as knowing what is happening.

For me, I am not trying to deflect criticism from Amber, the channel or even texter's. I just think any Amber on nights is better then nothing. It's a start to maybe getting her onto the main channels. If that happens, then it will make at least myself happy. (Also maybe the guys from the get Amber on nights thread)

03-12-2009 22:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
kaution Offline
Apprentice Poster

Did anyone manage to get any caps or vids
04-12-2009 00:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV