babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

marathon Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Toya
omg, she always avoid QUESTION? with sexy boobs or such in them, and barely stand up and show body or tease on show.

i do not ask her for get full naked, but for one of most beautiful girls on all show i wish she would do little more sometimes Sad make me real sad

like she do not want men to wank over her Sad

thoughts friends?
19-03-2010 23:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

(16-03-2010 18:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hopefuly once toya is settled back on nights shell get the boobs out as she did on her previous night stint
toya just said to lori that there is no way is she going on the beds...and her boobs are staying in their packaging....how dull....thank f..k lori is back on the scene....
19-03-2010 23:51
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Toya looks great and is doing the promotional stuff with consumate ease and is coyly waffling and giggling her way through the evening. I'm always careful never to criticise the girls personally because i wouldn't like to offend or hurt anyones feelings but when you have a girl as pretty as Toya it's a real waste to have her rating pictures and touting phone numbers for three hours a nightSurprised
Toya's real niche is surely on daytimeBlush

Why me?
20-03-2010 00:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-03-2010 00:14 )ickle Wrote:  Toya looks great and is doing the promotional stuff with consumate ease and is coyly waffling and giggling her way through the evening. I'm always careful never to criticise the girls personally because i wouldn't like to offend or hurt anyones feelings but when you have a girl as pretty as Toya it's a real waste to have her rating pictures and touting phone numbers for three hours a nightSurprised

agree ickle with what you say was looking forward to toya back on night but its already a damp squib toya does a good jub presenting on bsxtra but she should at least get her boobs out like the other bsxtra presenters jodie and geri do

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-03-2010 01:30
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

(20-03-2010 01:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-03-2010 00:14 )ickle Wrote:  Toya looks great and is doing the promotional stuff with consumate ease and is coyly waffling and giggling her way through the evening. I'm always careful never to criticise the girls personally because i wouldn't like to offend or hurt anyones feelings but when you have a girl as pretty as Toya it's a real waste to have her rating pictures and touting phone numbers for three hours a nightSurprised

agree ickle with what you say was looking forward to toya back on night but its already a damp squib toya does a good jub presenting on bsxtra but she should at least get her boobs out like the other bsxtra presenters jodie and geri do

It won't be long, it's not like she hasn't got those perky little gems out before! Now that she's back, I will be glued to BSextra, as it was waning for me, so I am back.... for a while at least! Smile
20-03-2010 05:25
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

I do feel as if Toya should show at bit more at times but guess it's up to her. Have seen her in this slot twice now and both times i've just thought it was a waste of a beautiful girl and i also felt it quickly became tedious and trying.
Any more thoughts on it guys?

Why me?
20-03-2010 08:25
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Sadly I think you're wasting your breath guys.Ain't gonna happen.Surprised at you Rascal as you have said before about not being bothered about daygirls covering up on the nightshows or have you had a change of heart?

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
20-03-2010 08:52
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

(20-03-2010 08:25 )ickle Wrote:  I do feel as if Toya should show at bit more at times but guess it's up to her. Have seen her in this slot twice now and both times i've just thought it was a waste of a beautiful girl and i also felt it quickly became tedious and trying.
Any more thoughts on it guys?

must agree with ickle....such a pretty girl but coming across as so dull and not prepared to enter into the sexual banter that jodie and geri do....you can almost sense her freezing up when lolly badcock is on the couch and starts to flirt with her....think she needs to lighten up and enter into the spirit of the NIGHTshow...i mean whats the point of asking guys to txt in with requests at £1.50 a pop to just ignore them...
20-03-2010 09:09
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-03-2010 09:28 )Paul71 Wrote:  Your not going to see nothing, it will be like seeing Toya on the daytime show, but at night!!! Big Laugh

I hate to say, but I did warning you!!

I think Toya is a lovely lady, as I knew she would never show anything, I am enjoying her presenting. Smile
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2010 10:01 by Paul71.)
20-03-2010 10:00
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

Only saw the first 10 minutes or so before going out, but don't you think you should give Toya a break? She's only been on twice and needs time to get into the swing of things.

As for the lack of nudity: there are several other girls who are happy to oblige so what's the problem?

(20-03-2010 00:14 )ickle Wrote:  ...it's a real waste to have her rating pictures and touting phone numbers for three hours a night

This is true of all the girls, not just Toya!
If the producers were to watch a good episode of The Chat (when the atmosphere is fun, and the presenters are having a laugh), they would have a better idea of how BSXtra should be. Then Toya's lack of nudity wouldn't be such an issue.
20-03-2010 10:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV