Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

please tell me why you guys slate me all the time

mr--jay Offline
Junior Poster

RE: please tell me why you guys slate me all the time
skateguy Wrote:
rogerthedoger Wrote:Delta don't take no noces of mr--jaymr--jay calling you a skant

Easy mistake to make roger, but mr_jay was criticising zodiac who had made the crass & unintelligent 'skant' comment.

Haha thanks for defending me
24-12-2008 04:56
Find all posts by this user
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

surreysub Wrote:Many of these girls (assuming some of them are actually who they claim to be) appear to have very rudimentary writing skills, given how poor the spelling, grammar and ability to construct simple sentences seems to be. Look at Cherry for example, her posts read like a sad example of the failure of the educational system in this country.

Then again, these are girls whose job involves asking callers to insert their appendages into various orifices of theirs, wearing bikins at car shows or getting penetrated on camera, so it's not exactly a neurosurgeons convention.

.....and you find this all so below you that you have to come on this forum just to tell everyone how it is?
24-12-2008 11:12
surreysub Away
surreysub

I look at this forum as if it were a living, breathing experiment in sociology.

To expand further, I admit to enjoying these girls giving me cheap thrills for free on the telly (since I'm not one of those suckers who would ever call them up), but as an avid studier of the human coniditon I am also interested in what lies beneath the facade of these pneumatic dolls whom appear every day on TV shaking and jiggling and playing characters who tell us "come on boys, call me I'm feeling so horny".

"I'll be your friend, as long as you pay me £1.50 a minute!"
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2008 13:06 by surreysub.)
24-12-2008 13:00
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

surreysub Wrote:I look at this forum as if it were a living, breathing experiment in sociology.

To expand further, I admit to enjoying these girls giving me cheap thrills for free on the telly (since I'm not one of those suckers who would ever call them up)

You can't say that people are suckers for spending money on what entertains them. I would not pay to see a football match myself, but it doesn't mean that those who do watch football are suckers.
24-12-2008 13:47
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

surreysub Wrote:...but as an avid studier of the human coniditon I am also interested in what lies beneath the facade of these pneumatic dolls...

A little ironic given that you have demonstrated so few human qualities in the majority of your posts, preferring to criticise and belittle fellow forum members and the girls on the channels... Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2008 14:05 by skateguy.)
24-12-2008 14:04
surreysub Away
surreysub

Not ironic at all - I am interested and curious, not empathetic. I don't mince my words, just tell it how it is, so please don't be such a drama queen about it all. I have spoken well of some of the girls, and less so of others; after all this is a discussion forum to put forth genuine views rather than to put girls on a pedestal for no reason other than they get their tits out on TV.

24-12-2008 14:11
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

surreysub Wrote:this is a discussion forum to put forth genuine views

....and to give you the chance to belittle other members.
24-12-2008 15:21
shaymas Offline
Senior Poster

surreysub Wrote:I don't mince my words, just tell it how it is,

I find that whenever anyone says something like that, what they really mean is "I'm ill mannered, tactless and will probably annoy you".
But that's just me telling it like it is. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2008 17:12 by shaymas.)
24-12-2008 17:12
surreysub Away
surreysub

And you are entitled to your opinion, sir. If I stopped anyone saying what they feel, then the communists will have truly won.

24-12-2008 19:11
phoenixmale Offline
Junior Poster

IIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE​EEE UUUUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAA​AAAAAAA ur a major hottie n one of me fav adult stars like ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck em all that hate u most peeps on here love u!!!!
24-12-2008 20:22
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles