babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

First memories of these channels

yehsirpow Offline

RE: First memories of these channels
tsurugi Wrote:the good old days of dear delores and jesse ranting and raving at her callers.....so much better than the pile of shite that it has become and who could forget Juan KerrWink

haha juan kerr was that infamous texter guy right? who used to ask the girls to do the most random things haha!
14-05-2009 18:16
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Thats the guy i still remember when they had a miss babestation competition and apple won it the look on dani's face was pricelessBig Grin
14-05-2009 18:20
yehsirpow Offline

tsurugi Wrote:Thats the guy i still remember when they had a miss babestation competition and apple won it the look on dani's face was pricelessBig Grin

haha i remember when Rebbeca and Anne-Louise used to occupy Babecast on 208. They used to get proper horny! haha!
14-05-2009 18:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think the definate early memory for me was watching babecast's first night with rebecca smythe and sarah-louise and then got into babestation because of dani

also regarding imogen nice to see her back on babestation and was on last night looking as stunning as ever

Piper Niven Superfan
14-05-2009 20:26
mas0887 Offline
Herald of the Forum

So has anybody got any of the harder videos from the earlier days of babestation? I heard a certain Dani scene is unmissable.
15-05-2009 23:29
operoc25 Offline
Posting Machine

My first memorie of these channels was daryl morgan and alex adams on sexstation. First time i came across elite it was Ashley Emma that i was watching.

I love Ashley, her eyes, ass and whole body. Ashley is a natural beauty.

PLEASE LEAVE REP OR THANKS IF YOU LIKE MY CAPPING, COMMENT OR VIDS. PLEASE ASK IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO POST ANY VIDEOS FROM THE CAPS.
The capping starts here
07-07-2011 03:33
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(15-05-2009 23:29 )mas0887 Wrote:  So has anybody got any of the harder videos from the earlier days of babestation? I heard a certain Dani scene is unmissable.

I'm sure from the very early days of the private babe late shows that the is some video somewhere albeit very dark and not much lighting of Ms O'Neal pushing a dildo up her arse and commenting how she likes anal.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
07-07-2011 07:35
MrJoe Offline
Junior Poster

Dani O Neal was one of the first girls i watched on the babechannels. Shortly after i remember seeing the likes of Vikki Valentine, Emily Dean.
07-07-2011 19:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

First time I ever watched them was when I got my SKY installed in late 2004 and they were scattered all over the place, 235 was get lucky tv which also showed us the naked news too aswell as Babestation but as far as production levels went it was garbage. The model was tucked away in a tiny corner of the screen and you needed a magnifying glass to see much detail. The show was relatively short too, starting at something like 11PM and finishing at 3am. Really because of all of this, we had no dedicated forums such as this one and also more importantly ofcom didn't give a fuck too what was broadcast, it was never really an issue and really because of the poor quality they were a joke and I rarely watched them. It was all pretty cheap and nasty to be honest. Dani O'Neil however was was the main presenter and if you were lucky you would get the odd pussy show but the detail was that small you could hardly call it all that graphic.
07-07-2011 19:23
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

Didn't really get into the channels for a long time, remember flash the gash being worth waiting up for, Tammy Oldham etc.Smile
07-07-2011 20:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV