lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

phallusfungus Away

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
If they don't wanna get their tits out, they could also work on Channel 960. lol. Mind you, if they did, they might not make it on air. hehe

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
28-01-2009 02:20
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

Signboy Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:not saying they should be made to strip. what im saying is if there not prepared to then they should stay on party people.

yvette, donna, megan, cammilla, and the rest have put in the work to get this channel off the ground quickly and build a fanbase on freeview for themselfs, and i think the party people girls are finding it hard to compeet, even with there tease shows...

as for making more money well thats what its about at the end of the day people voted with there wallets and the ballot said tits out plz...
Agree 100%, We're not trying to have a go, But for the last 5/6 weeks PG's has been a topless show and the girls have done a good job getting the fanbase. But i can't understand why the want to change the format to get daytime girls on, unless the WANT to go topless. And as for them wanting to increase their revenue, Aren't they then depriving the other girls who have been doing PG's from earning!!

from what i gather, cellcast are being a bit cautious at the mo cos they've tightened stuff up on the day shows, so maybe they're being a bit more careful on freeview, i dunno.

plus they might not have to pay the daytime girls as much, and the daytime girls they have had on, ie lynsey and lori, do cut it close to the rules for daytime so it mixes it up and they still get the same profit for paying out less. Who knows why they're doing it, but i don't blame the daytime girls takin the offer of doing PG and sticking to not doing topless if they don't want to. you can't have a go at them for it as thats just stupid.

you might not be wanting to have a go, but Hexit's been saying the same thing all day. this whole argument is just a repeat from earlier!
28-01-2009 02:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

and i aint even bitching about the girls realy after all they have managment they work for cellcast, so if im annoyed at any1 its the producers.

*edit* it looks like you got to the cellcast case b4 me...

its the same argument because its the same shit with a different girl.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 02:25 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 02:21
Shandy Offline

Hexit, this thread was all for getting clips and caps and just saying whats going on, not for you moaning about daytime girls going on PG.

As far as i see i've not twisted what you said.
28-01-2009 02:22
Shandy Offline

Hexit Wrote:and i aint even bitching about the girls after all they have managment they work for cellcast, so if im annoyed at any1 its the producers.

i saw the thread earlier with Lynsey and that was pretty much what you were doing, you were having a go at her for going on there and not gettin her tits out
28-01-2009 02:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

phallusfungus Wrote:If they don't wanna get their tits out, they could also work on Channel 960. lol. Mind you, if they did, they might not make it on air. hehe
you think? Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 02:25
Shandy Offline

josh1979 Wrote:back to lori, wow, hope its recording. computer seems very quiet

wicked caps mate! Smile

much appreciated!
28-01-2009 02:26
HEX!T Away
Retired

shandyman Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:and i aint even bitching about the girls after all they have managment they work for cellcast, so if im annoyed at any1 its the producers.

i saw the thread earlier with Lynsey and that was pretty much what you were doing, you were having a go at her for going on there and not gettin her tits out
no i wasnt having a go i asked her why she did the show and said it was a let down that she didnt get em out. she replyed in an insulting manner which made me ask the same question i have here. WHY CHANGE SHOWS IF YOU ARNT PREPARED TO DO THE SAME JOB AS THE OTHER GIRLS.

and just for argument sake heres sumthin i posted when i heard about the girls doing party girls http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...30&page=32

(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 02:32 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 02:29
phallusfungus Away

Hexit Wrote:
phallusfungus Wrote:If they don't wanna get their tits out, they could also work on Channel 960. lol. Mind you, if they did, they might not make it on air. hehe
you think? Tongue

Well, they might be on a loop all day Tongue

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
28-01-2009 02:30
Shandy Offline

They're not changing shows, they're a 1 off. I presume depending on how well they went down, they might get asked to do more, but at the moment, they're just 1 off specials that they are doing.

from what i saw, when you started saying about lynsey you didn't say it in a nice way to start with, so she got defensive. Ok she could probably have handled it better. And you just went on and on. even after she said she didn't want to talk about it anymore.
28-01-2009 02:33
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles