Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
I think that the babe stations have become a little dull these days which means we have virtually nothing to discuss on the forum regarding the channels, the most active threads seem to be discussions on Wrestling, Golf or anything else other than the girls.

With regards to hostile posts, I cant say that I have noticed any particular examples of this. Some posters are a little more opinionated than others, but that is what I like about this forum.

I totally agree about the moderating as a couple of my posts were moved when I was having a bit of banter with the matey who posts on behalf of Babestation. The guy was giving as good as he was getting and it was particularly nasty so I cant understand why they were moved. I just don't bother looking or posting on that thread any more. If a thread only contains posts of a positive point of view it will become boring.
18-07-2011 19:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

the forum has become too overmoderated in my opinion sure am a victim of post moving but its in general and it will eventually put people off posting here if it just becomes a loveydovey group worship temple where any negative posts get twlight zoned or erased.

but the most important factor is the moderating is not even consistent it seems to run on a section by section rulebase some stuff allowed in one section is not allowed on a other section and so on.
18-07-2011 19:37
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

As a new member I thought,why bother posting on this subject,the forum doesn't actively encourage opinion.Besides my post may be viewed as boring ! After 10wks my post count is only 7.5-forum Av is 13.5 so I aint pulling my weight.If I up my post count I'd be in danger of posting even more boring shite.Surely it should be about quality not quantity.Boring shows=boring posts & less of em !

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
18-07-2011 19:38
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I think the issue people have being allowed to voice opinions is because they can't back it up. The majority that voice opinions do it in an inflammatory way, or they can't back up what they are saying, leading to hostility. That and too many fanboiys who can't open their eyes to the idea of other babes existing
18-07-2011 19:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i disagree jack not all views are made i n a inflamtory way its just not every view is a praise oh hail view . and any views which arent fully complimentary are taken to be nastier then what they really are.
18-07-2011 19:42
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

That's a good point Chris, people do overreact, but there are occasions where certain comments are probably not need, such in the discussion on Lori's new boobs, I'm all for people saying what they think, but then to go a bit deeper and personal makes reading unpleasant and can put people off
18-07-2011 19:46
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

and then i call one of the guys out on it who was doing it and my post gets moved. forum is ass backwards at times
18-07-2011 19:48
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I've avoided criticizing for the most part for the above reasons.The whole ethos of the forum is based on praise or criticism of babes,therefore your always going to be treading on thin ice.Some people may not be as well equipped as others when postings their views,leading to conflict.With such a narrow subject is there any wonder than things are slowing down.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2011 20:29 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
18-07-2011 20:18
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(18-07-2011 16:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  in the past i would spam a babe's thread with what they were up to and it irritated people my "running commentary" so now i just post once the day after

Well I for one liked your running commentary style of posting.
18-07-2011 20:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i have noticed that it is a lot quieter in the daytime with only a small number of members posting regularly,
as for things that put people of posting i think one of the biggest is that some fanboys have been aloud to set them self's up as self appointed moderators in their favorite girls thread, slapping down anyone who dear say something about the love of their lives that is not wow, brilliant, amazing, etc,
some threads on here need to be renamed from chat & discussion to girl x's appreciation thread, and i will not go to a number of threads on here for this reason,
i think the wrong things are being moderated on here at the moment, don't move posts from people having a good debate and putting over 2 good points of view but leave up stuff from people who are saying that any outer point of view than their own is wrong as this will discourage people from posting a different point of view

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-07-2011 01:36

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS