Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Juelz Ventura - Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Juelz Ventura - Chat & Discussion
It is not a public place so I doubt it is illegal. Lets see what a google search reveals....

"Technically, there is no law against being nude in public in the United Kingdom. Simple nudity is not illegal. However,using nudity to "harass, alarm or distress" others is an offence against the Public Order Act of 1986."
"To be charged, someone would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you were deliberately trying to cause offence. But in practice, refusing to cover up when asked could cause you a great deal of inconvenience."
26-07-2012 19:37
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Would have thought being nude would be iffy, but sexual stuff in public would be lockup IMO.
26-07-2012 19:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

On a balcony in clear view of others IS in public, and the title of the video is Public Pleasure, so, anyone have a clear response as to whether it's legal or not?

In your house, not trying to distract is one thing, but on a balcony where many can see you is another. What would some of you say, if you had a child who told you they saw a woman or man masturbating on a nearby roof? Would you take a more European way of thinking, and ask the people to be more respectful next time, or would you call the police and report indecent exposure?

I think it's a situation of filming it quickly before anyone notices, or has the chance of filming them to use as evidence.

Do you think sexes play a part? Are women less punished than men when it comes to nudity in public? Could that have played a part in this video, whereas a man might have been punished more if caught?

Could an adult be able to press charges if they had evidence? It's kind of a non issue anyway, as Juelz is back in America, but I find this intriguing.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 21:19 by mrmann.)
26-07-2012 21:12
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

A balcony is not public. Just because it can be seen from a public place does not make it public. My backyard has a 6ft fence but can be seen from my neighbours bedroom across the street, it does not make my backyard a public place.
26-07-2012 21:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2012 21:20 )rj242 Wrote:  A balcony is not public. Just because it can be seen from a public place does not make it public. My backyard has a 6ft fence but can be seen from my neighbours bedroom across the street, it does not make my backyard a public place.

Any proof?

You'd have no issue if a woman or man was on their balcony, fingering or wanking themselves for you or any child to see? The police in London would have no issue with this if they saw it, or had a complaint made to them?

Interesting, but I'd like to see a clear definition of where the law allows this.
26-07-2012 21:23
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

It is the equivalent of you peering through someones window, seeing them masturbate then complain you were offended.

It is a lot harder to see what is happening on a balcony than you seem to think. Unless the walls and floor are made of glass then they are reasonably private.

There does not seem to be any easy to find laws on the subject (you may wish to consult a solicitor if you are that keen) but the only semi-relevant case I can see is from 1960 when a prostitute was found guilty of offering services from a balcony - the judge held that even though the balcony was private since she projected and addressed a person on the street, the balcony in that situation became the same as a public place.
26-07-2012 21:49
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2012 21:49 )rj242 Wrote:  It is the equivalent of you peering through someones window, seeing them masturbate then complain you were offended.

It is a lot harder to see what is happening on a balcony than you seem to think. Unless the walls and floor are made of glass then they are reasonably private.

There does not seem to be any easy to find laws on the subject (you may wish to consult a solicitor if you are that keen) but the only semi-relevant case I can see is from 1960 when a prostitute was found guilty of offering services from a balcony - the judge held that even though the balcony was private since she projected and addressed a person on the street, the balcony in that situation became the same as a public place.

The balcony here only had open vertical bars, and Juelz clearly exposed her vagina and backside to anyone walking below or living across the street, especially while standing, and more when on her back, but according to you that it perfectly legal, even though she is not in a house or behind a window? OK, it that is true then so be it, but I don't belive it is. I think if someone complained, that a cop would ask them to go inside, and that if they said no, they'd be arrested. Am I right?

You say it's not illegal if seen from a public place, but from how far away? the nearby apartments/Memorial Club are very close by, but it's still legal to wank even while outside on an apartment?

Would like to hear Jamie's thougts on this.
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2012 22:14 by mrmann.)
26-07-2012 21:55
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2012 21:55 )mrmann Wrote:  The balcony here only had vertical bars, and Juelz clearly exposed her vagina and backside to anyone walking below or living across the street, but according to you that it perfectly legal, even though she is not in a house or behind a window? OK, it that is true then so be it, but I don't belive it is. I think if someone complained, that a cop would ask them to go inside, and that if they said no, they'd be arrested. Am I right?

You say it's not illegal if seen from a public place, but from how far away? the nearby apartments/Memorial Club are very close by, but it's still legal to wank even while outside on an apartment?

Would like to hear Jamie's thougts on this.

Very much doubt Jamie will respond. Again to be arrested you would have to establish a balcony is a public place and that the person intended to cause offence. The reality is if anyone managed to catch a glimpse (which is harder than you think especially from below) and complained then they would move the shoot as neither the police nor the company want hassle.
26-07-2012 22:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah if anyone had spotted juelz when they were filming this vid then im sure they would have called the police and asked elite to move and that would have been the end of it

at the moment too much fuss is being made about this

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-07-2012 22:23
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(26-07-2012 22:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at the moment too much fuss is being made about this

by one person laugh
26-07-2012 22:32
Thread Closed