Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...

Ferrylion Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
The police are right. You're not a racist if the word you use refers to YOURSELF whatever the word is.
11-12-2012 03:55
Find all posts by this user
sala Offline
Junior Poster

RE: The Very Important Announcement Thread Of Stuff That's Important But Kind Of Not...
(11-12-2012 00:44 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(11-12-2012 00:21 )lord chas Wrote:  A different Urban Dictionary page claims that wogdog means rottweiler.

The Urban Dictionary is entirely unreliable. It's definition of wogdog changes when you put a space in the middle as MONEY BANG did, so it's clearly not to be taken seriously. On a different note, why doesn't someone ask the user in question what his username means and whether he feels it has any racist connotations?

I asked him if it racist mate.
11-12-2012 11:04
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

(11-12-2012 01:20 )seth Wrote:  Seems to be a mountain made out of a molehill. And people quick to jump on this guy for being racist for having a silly username without even knowing if that's his intent.

Yes there's an air of hysteria in this thread. It's only his own username after all, referring to himself, and no proof has been offered that the word has ever been used as a racist term and no proof has been offered of any racist intent on his part. As seth says it all seems to be a mountain made out of a molehill, with people being a bit too quick to pass judgement and a bit too quick to gang up on someone without any real evidence of his intent.
11-12-2012 11:23
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(11-12-2012 11:04 )sala Wrote:  I asked him if it racist mate.

Well done sala, that seems to be the most sensible move. If he becomes aware that some people think his username's contentious he might want to change it anyway, even if his intent is entirely innocent.
11-12-2012 11:45
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(11-12-2012 00:08 )MONEY BANG Wrote:  All cool, the admin has made his feelings known, if WOGDOG is an acceptable name on twitter and facebook then he doesn't see why it is not ok here.

that's a deliberate misquote and deliberate misrepresentation of what admin said in this thread.

admin version: "can anyone offer a reason why it should not be allowed here?"

MONEY BANG version: "the admin has made his feelings known.... he doesn't see why it is not ok here."
11-12-2012 12:37
sala Offline
Junior Poster

They should ban anyone who misquotes admin if it wernt for him we wouldnt have a forum.
11-12-2012 12:53
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

I think admin was basically asking a question and was genuinely putting a point out for discussion.

The MONEY BANG version is different because it makes it sound as though admin has issued some kind of ruling on the matter.
11-12-2012 12:55
sala Offline
Junior Poster

Admin would never do this bad ruling that money bang lied about, let me tell you i was very sick in the hospital a while back and admiin do a real nice thing for me, admin is the best.
11-12-2012 14:03
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

Problem solved guys. I have the answer! A wog dog is some kind of kebab.

[Image: image-0812_50C7324D.jpg]
11-12-2012 14:19
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(11-12-2012 11:04 )sala Wrote:  I asked him if it racist mate.

Very good sala. It seems the right thing to do. At least this way he will know that he's being accused.
11-12-2012 15:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS