babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!!

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: THOUGHT ID STOP BY AND SAY HELLO-but do you know who i am?!!!!!
hi bobbi
remember me, you asked me to remove videos of you from youtube (twice, sorry about that!)

just wondering your thoughts on mollie getting some success with her new band? i heard them interviewed on radio one during the week.not my cup of tea though.
im into nine inch nails, trent reznor is god!

anyway, i wish you luck in the music business, you certainly have the talent and the looks to do really well.
18-10-2008 08:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

Bobbi...Bobbi...Bobbi, by far one of the nicest girls on telly!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
18-10-2008 14:05
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

brideofelvis Wrote:hey headlessman thankyou for the nice welcome!!!!how long you been watching the shows and who are you fave girls?
x

Hey Bobbi,Ive been watching the shows for years now and I have a few fave girls but I won't go on about them.You're one of my faves and thats all ya need to know.
So which show do you like working on more - Lads Lounge or The Pad? I predict that your answer will be LL because that was certainly much more fun to watch.All daytime shows have become much more boring these days compared to what they used to be.And do you still enjoy doing these shows after all this time?

I hope that things are going well with your music.I love that video you posted on Youtube - I'd love if you recorded some more.

Also I just noticed that you have removed most of your pics from your Myspace Sad Why would you go and do a thing like that? You had some great pics on there.
22-10-2008 04:16
brideofelvis Offline
Junior Poster

Colbert Rules Wrote:
brideofelvis Wrote:
scoopz Wrote:So Bobbi ,Which one would you pick & why?

1. Pose butt NAKKID for Playboy mag for £500,000Smile
or
2. Have a top ten single in the charts

top ten single in the charts- but not just any music! I would only accept a record deal and release i track i liked!!!!

xxx

What was the X-Factor experience like? If you won, how would you have coped with them forcing the music direction on the band?

The x factor was just part of a plan to promote the band- we had no hopes to win it- some things are already planned!!;-)
So we just wanted to use the exposure to promote the bbc3 show and get our name out there...
x
22-10-2008 22:52
brideofelvis Offline
Junior Poster

smcgill1888 Wrote:hi bobbi
remember me, you asked me to remove videos of you from youtube (twice, sorry about that!)

just wondering your thoughts on mollie getting some success with her new band? i heard them interviewed on radio one during the week.not my cup of tea though.
im into nine inch nails, trent reznor is god!

anyway, i wish you luck in the music business, you certainly have the talent and the looks to do really well.
Aww thankyou!

I think its great- Mollie has always been like a little sister to me...shes still one of my best friends and i see her all the time although she is very busy!

I think she likes what she is doing- and while it may not be everyones cup of tea- im happy she is happyx
22-10-2008 22:54
brideofelvis Offline
Junior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
brideofelvis Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Bobbi you really need to get your ass to late night lol Your way too attractive to be hidden away on that daytime slot! By the way i seen the video of you at the car rally thing you done for Party People like a year or more ago. Clearly you work well presenting outside of the studio so why not up your game and get out of the slot your in now?
Good to have you on board here by the way, i miss the old days of yourself and Lori and Kimmy. Back then it was all about fun and having a laugh with the callers...

Keep up the great work though!

Oh badboy....these suggestions of yours....haha! You see the only problem is-im not a model im a musician ...so
1)the idea of being naked in front of the general public does not sound great to me
2)the only person i want to have a naughty conversation with is someone that also puts me in that mood-not a random person that i dont know
3)once youve seen one pair of boobs they are pretty much all the same...and you know what-at least this way you keep wondering whats underneath....!!!!!

xxxxx

check this out!!!!-its where my heart lies

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oJXtJOBGfeQ

What can i say i was grasping at straws lol still a fan though for a few years now so you cant blame me for trying.Good video by the way, nice voice! Dance music is where the money is these days so why not rent out your voice for more publicity?

im more of a rock/acoustic/indie person-

i havent liked dance music for a long time really- there are the odd interesting ones...i liked robyn?!
so i cant sell me soul to somethin i dont like
x
22-10-2008 22:56
brideofelvis Offline
Junior Poster

Headlessman Wrote:
brideofelvis Wrote:hey headlessman thankyou for the nice welcome!!!!how long you been watching the shows and who are you fave girls?
x

Hey Bobbi,Ive been watching the shows for years now and I have a few fave girls but I won't go on about them.You're one of my faves and thats all ya need to know.
So which show do you like working on more - Lads Lounge or The Pad? I predict that your answer will be LL because that was certainly much more fun to watch.All daytime shows have become much more boring these days compared to what they used to be.And do you still enjoy doing these shows after all this time?

I hope that things are going well with your music.I love that video you posted on Youtube - I'd love if you recorded some more.

Also I just noticed that you have removed most of your pics from your Myspace Sad Why would you go and do a thing like that? You had some great pics on there.

I used to love lads lounge it was a platform for my crazy antics and nothing made me happier...its where i made a lot of good friends with people i still speak to now who know more about me than some of my closest friends from home!
Then i had to leave... i hated the whole 'put on a sexy voice' thing and the eye brow raising to make it look naughtier than it is!
It just wasnt me - im a real person ive always been real with my callers and i was asked to talk in a slow sexy manner which 1)made me feel stupid and 2)made me seem like i couldnt piece a sentence together!

So i moved to the pad and i love it there...the girls are great...the callers are fab! I understand you would like it to be more fun...the problem is the more you entertain -the more people just watch and dont call!

As for myspace- i just fancied a fresh start...i will have some new pics soon xx
22-10-2008 23:01
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Don't blame you for wanting to leaving lads lounge because of them wanting to make the show more sexy, you should always do what you feel comfortable in doing. Could never ring in my self am far too shy lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
22-10-2008 23:07
brideofelvis Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:Don't blame you for wanting to leaving lads lounge because of them wanting to make the show more sexy, you should always do what you feel comfortable in doing. Could never ring in my self am far too shy lol

Thankyou i always follow my heart!
I think sexy is good if its real- if its put on -then bless the poor sucker who believes it real!
x
22-10-2008 23:10
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

brideofelvis Wrote:Thankyou i always follow my heart!

Now thats a lie because ive been waiting for you for years but you obviously lost my number lol
22-10-2008 23:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV