cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: YES ITS ME JULIET FROM BANG BABES
JULIET- BangBabes Wrote:hi GUYS!!

thanx im glad that u liked it
with my little black thong
and the other nite in pink bra set

i love working alone on the set,,, it gives me more freedom
so 2nite sunday imworking from 9 till 5.30 ,,and i will be alone on the set from 2 am till 5 ,30 am ,,,, im gonna be naughty 2nite Smile and wear some mini g-string that barely covers me ...if u like me using oil ,,, i will do it 2nite...if there is any oil left as anastasia ,,, was messing about with it beeing horny Smile)
last nite ,,me and saha was working,,,, and we r actually beeing banned from working 2gether ,,,, its a shame ,,, coz we always give wild lesbian show hehehe Smile

xxxx
xxx

Well if you are as hot as you were the other day then I might just stay up to watch you...

BTW, just for reference... It was really hot when you kept pulling your panties tight, especially when you were standing... (More please LOL)Smile

And does it depend on the different camera men or producers how much you can get away with???
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2008 20:00 by cee.)
16-11-2008 19:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I have to agree Julie was Amazing the other night, That lady is damn well gorgeous mmm. I'm just pist of cause I mist her last night Sad, My sis was took to hospital so I ended up not watching any TV Sad Sad.

What all did I miss? I hope it was nothing good Smile. I’m looking forward to seeing Julie in that tiny thong mmm dessert Big Grin Big Grin.

To be honest I’d rather see the ladies working alone as you get a better view, what do you guy’s think would you rather they were together are alone??
16-11-2008 20:02
cee Offline
Master Poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:I have to agree Julie was Amazing the other night, That lady is damn well gorgeous mmm. I'm just pist of cause I mist her last night Sad, My sis was took to hospital so I ended up not watching any TV Sad Sad.

What all did I miss? I hope it was nothing good Smile. I’m looking forward to seeing Julie in that tiny thong mmm dessert Big Grin Big Grin.

To be honest I’d rather see the ladies working alone as you get a better view, what do you guy’s think would you rather they were together are alone??

I missed her last night too... out on the pull LOL.

But yeah, the other day she was great and looked really hot too...

And about the alone thing, it depends... mostly yes, but Hazel and Anastasia seem to have a real chemistry and when they kiss each other its pretty damn hot as it does seem like they both genuinely enjoy it...

For me that's the most important thing... authenticity, of course every girl is there to do a job and make money for whatever show it is they work for, but it's the girls who look and seem as if they are really enjoying it... as is the case with Juliet, Anastasia and Hazel... It seems like they really want to please their callers by giving them as much as they are possibly aloud to... Whereas many other girls just seem to go through the motions and then fuck off home at the end of the night.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2008 20:32 by cee.)
16-11-2008 20:18
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I thought Julie was working alone tonight. Hazel's by her self & Julie's with Lola AKA Chloe Rivers.

I just hope Julie does go solo mmm what a woman Big Grin Big Grin
16-11-2008 22:16
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

Love to see some snog action from Lola and Juliet. They should pair the girls up that dont mind a bit of girl action and we know Juliet is cool with it Smile
17-11-2008 00:52
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:I thought Julie was working alone tonight. Hazel's by her self & Julie's with Lola AKA Chloe Rivers.

Well A2C, she did go solo and so far has put on an amazing show. Hope you've managed to catch it this time...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-11-2008 04:38
cee Offline
Master Poster

skateguy Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:I thought Julie was working alone tonight. Hazel's by her self & Julie's with Lola AKA Chloe Rivers.

Well A2C, she did go solo and so far has put on an amazing show. Hope you've managed to catch it this time...

Yep, once she got on her own she was very hot... loved all the standing tight panties stuff, I don't know whether she read my suggestion LOL.Big Grin

She is great and has to be the most entertaining thing on tele, certainly on a sunday night LOL...

And she looks better than ever since she moved to bangbabes.

LOL, in her last couple of sections the camera man is so scared to even let the shot drop between her waist, and lip reading she said something like "Why can't I just show them, no one will see" LOLBig Grin..

You've gotta love her.Cool
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2008 06:15 by cee.)
17-11-2008 05:55
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

skateguy Wrote:

I nearly mist it I woke up about 03:10 with the TV still on lol lol, From what I saw mmm Julie was Amazing…

There's only 1 bad thing I can say about it & that's the Damn cam guys were a pain in the Ass!! They kept zooming in & out Plus they constantly moved the cam up & down Which was Really Annoying!!! If they left the cam zoomed out or zoom in now & again it would of been Excellent But the constant crappy cam work drove me nuts that much I just turned the TV of.

I’d love to see Anastasia & Julie on a cam show were the cam guys know how to use a cam instead of in out up down Childs play hehe, In fact a move to the TVX nude show would be Amazing mmm That would be a dream come true Big Grin Big Grin
17-11-2008 11:10
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Ass2cam i did not recognise you there, what nice boobs you have.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2008 12:09 by mega79.)
17-11-2008 12:08
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:I nearly mist it I woke up about 03:10 with the TV still on lol lol, From what I saw mmm Julie was Amazing…

I caught it from 2.00 and from what I've seen so far, in those few hours there were some great moments from her - she's so much more daring than she was a few weeks ago...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
17-11-2008 12:36

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles