Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Yvette has left Babestation

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Yvette is leaving Babestation
(01-02-2010 02:52 )escobar Wrote:  im gonna miss her ass & legs!

Great shooting if you were aiming for her vagina.
01-02-2010 05:20
Find all posts by this user
seth Offline
Master Poster

She'll be missed for sure, one of my faves. For anyone that knew Yvette, was her English accent fake?
01-02-2010 07:09
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(01-02-2010 07:09 )seth Wrote:  She'll be missed for sure, one of my faves. For anyone that knew Yvette, was her English accent fake?

Just sounded pretty odd a combination of bristolian and transatlantic?

What's the betting her taxi catches a flat while it passes Elite Towers or Bangbabes HQ??Bounce

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-02-2010 12:47
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(01-02-2010 07:09 )seth Wrote:  She'll be missed for sure, one of my faves. For anyone that knew Yvette, was her English accent fake?

What English accent? Her modelling profiles always described her as having a very slight American accent.
01-02-2010 13:41
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Yvette has left Babestation
she was one of my faves when she first appeared - in fact i have a vhs copy of her debut night somewhere, which i must find- but then she seemed to turn a bit weird and seemingly would only talk down to blokes calling her, and rarely engage in actual 'filthy chat' unless she was calling them a piece of shit or something along those lines. she will be missed though- very pretty gal. good luck yvette

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-02-2010 13:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yvette will definately be missed on the babechannels. she was a totally unique one-off babe. She was one of the tallest babes ever on the babeshows (i believe only angel long is taller than yvette). she had a wonderful figure which she showed off brilliantly on the beds and wasnt shy in being filthy. I loved yvette the most though for her random and hilarious comments on the mic the best and was one of the top babes when bsxtra started

Ive been lucky enough to have met yvette when she worked at the max power 2006 car show for babestation and she is just as beautiful and entertaining away from it and i will always remember meeting her fondly.

good luck yvette hope whatever you do know is a big success

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
01-02-2010 17:52
seth Offline
Master Poster

(01-02-2010 13:41 )elgar1uk Wrote:  

What English accent? Her modelling profiles always described her as having a very slight American accent.

Whenever I heard her on the mic she sounded English, but I remember for a short period of time a couple of years back she had an American accent.
01-02-2010 23:31
scope Offline
Senior Poster

(01-02-2010 23:31 )seth Wrote:  
(01-02-2010 13:41 )elgar1uk Wrote:  

Whenever I heard her on the mic she sounded English, but I remember for a short period of time a couple of years back she had an American accent.

she was born in america and came to england in her teens to me she still sounds a bit american but with the english humour
02-02-2010 00:03
flimme Offline
Junior Poster

(26-01-2010 18:03 )speedybert Wrote:  
(29-12-2009 09:32 )speedybert Wrote:  No one else has started one so I thought I would give it a go:-

2010 Babeshow predictions

1-At least one high profile presenter will "retire" then re-appear on another channel the following night and then move back to the original channel
2-At least 5 babes will have unnecessary surgery and of course it will be done "for myself" and will have nothing to do with their jobRolleyes
3-There will be at least one "Bangstation" where 2 channels will swap babes around
4-Danica will not bare her breasts(not on the nightshows anyhow)
5-Juliet will win a popularity contest at channel 913 and have to move elsewhere.After which she will announce she is pregnant with octuplets but the people carrier will come in handyBig Grin
6-One channel will close
7-Vikki Thomas will still not allow any of the other girls on her channel wear her dresses(which is a shame because any of the other daytime girls would look better in them than she does.
8-She will still get posts deleted even though she is not a forum memberSurprised
9-Over three quarters of the babes will get on the merry go round
10-Speculation will be rife as always!!Bounce

I could probably think of more but over to you guys

Any other thoughts??

NOTEYou may detect an element of cynicism in the above post,sorry can't help it because I don't think 2010 is going to be a vintage year for the 900 channelsTongue

Well I reckon she's currently good for either 1,3 or 9
Smile real soon it's gonna be vagina time on BS and evette etc don't fancy that road so some will come and others will go...just watch:bounce:gonna miss her though so good luck evette xox

my milk is four days old and its lumpy! bollox to cravendale!!!!
02-02-2010 00:20
Phoenix Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2010 00:20 )flimme Wrote:  Smile real soon it's gonna be vagina time on BS and evette etc don't fancy that road so some will come and others will go...just watch:bounce:gonna miss her though so good luck evette xox

Beats the hell out of Chico time
02-02-2010 01:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV