clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.32 Average

Anna - Twistys

biggles Offline
@biggles_james

RE: Anna - Twistys
Sticking two fingers up at them with your own site should be the way to go. Hope you get more hits than they do, bunch of short sighted w*nkers.
20-03-2010 15:00
Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

It seems that some people in their eagerness to levy petty insults about whoever didn't like Anna's photos, mistakenly believe that Twistys themselves didn't like them. For clarification, it was two random users - could be anyone, not even necessarily US nationals. The owner of Twistys himself removed the thread from their forum and also signed up here and posted message(s) of support for Anna in this thread.

Unless this thread can remain constructive and free of 'vigilante' style bullshit, it'll be closed.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
20-03-2010 15:21
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Thanks for the clarification skateguy - From the thread it shows that everyone here wants to support Anna - Respect to Twisty for support as well, maybe the statements got a little strong but we all understand the reason why.
20-03-2010 16:57
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-03-2010 15:21 )skateguy Wrote:  - could be anyone, not even necessarily US nationals.

Sorry, not having had the opportunity to see the thread before it was deleted I had to assume form comments here that their nationality was known.
20-03-2010 19:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Didn't see the posts in Anna's original thread on that Twistys forum, but some of the comments in a thread regarding Gemma Massey are really harsh. In fact, it makes the negative stuff that is posted on here look very tame.
20-03-2010 22:54
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(20-03-2010 22:54 )Chilly Wrote:  Didn't see the posts in Anna's original thread on that Twistys forum, but some of the comments in a thread regarding Gemma Massey are really harsh. In fact, it makes the negative stuff that is posted on here look very tame.

You think? I would say that the level of harshness was about the same. Nothing said over there that has not been said here. Maybe cosmetic surgeons should offer any aspiring models a thick skin enhancement?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
21-03-2010 11:13
DOBSTER Offline
Senior Poster

RE: TWISTYS
(17-03-2010 12:47 )Anna Lovato Wrote:  http://forum.twistys.com/boards/

They say i look better with my clothes on. Sad

Anna you look much better with your clothes off, you have an amazing natural figure and you have got where you are today with the help of that amazing figure so you should not worry what a couple of idiots like that think. Keep positive as you have a lot of big fans out there who far outweigh the morons.
21-03-2010 12:39
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(20-03-2010 22:54 )Chilly Wrote:  Didn't see the posts in Anna's original thread on that Twistys forum, but some of the comments in a thread regarding Gemma Massey are really harsh. In fact, it makes the negative stuff that is posted on here look very tame.

Briefly saw the Anna thread wasn't bad, can understand why Anna might have been up set being one of her first shoots can't be nice reading those things. it was nothing compared to that Gemma thread, even if they have a bit of a point that was pretty brutal.
21-03-2010 15:41
HEX!T Away
Retired

well what do you expect. from guys who just want pussy, they wont be calling these girls on there day shows, they just think there wank fodder with no regard to them as people.

feel free to criticize a performance, but having a go at a girl because she doesn't adhere to your idea of beauty is beyond sad.
there are plenty of girls on the channels i find less than attractive but i wouldn't dream of insulting there looks on here or any other forum. thats way to personal and as im no oil painting (that is me in the pic laugh) so have no room to talk.

i signed up to twistys forum to see what the fuss was about and after seeing it i wont be going back.

sry mr twisty the code of conduct on the forum sux BALLS!. and the few idiots are reflecting badly on you and your staff.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
23-03-2010 02:04
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Just seen the set on Twistys, put on today, and have to say Tongue.She looks really sexy naked and has a naughty glint in her eye.Fantastic babe who floats my boat.

What did i miss?
26-03-2010 16:38
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles