Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

[split] Danica - Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2011 05:43 )HEX!T Wrote:  it seems like i caught the last hour and a half of a different show. she had an ok half our with lori, but the rest was just craptastic to the N'th degree. POOR! isnt even a good enough description...
what a let down she has become.
wheres the glamour?
where is the je ne sais quoi?...

where is DANICA!!!...
coz the lass you have had on recently is a pale imitation of her royal hotness.

Hexit you really are a miserable fucker. Noticed you gave a negative rating on brinsford. Give the guy a break... he doesn't deserve that.
15-02-2011 11:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2011 11:25 )countryboy Wrote:  Hexit you really are a miserable fucker. Noticed you gave a negative rating on brinsford. Give the guy a break... he doesn't deserve that.

Bless! Someone finally come to the realisation that in order to gain Danica's affection you need to start doing a brinsford*?

* Doing a brinsford: Weird, obsessive/sucking up posts to Danica, but is more than happy to have a dig at other babes on Elite TV.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 15:18 by Chilly.)
15-02-2011 15:16
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

do u modify every post chilly lol
15-02-2011 15:29
countryboy Offline

(15-02-2011 15:16 )Chilly Wrote:  
(15-02-2011 11:25 )countryboy Wrote:  Hexit you really are a miserable fucker. Noticed you gave a negative rating on brinsford. Give the guy a break... he doesn't deserve that.

Bless! Someone finally come to the realisation that in order to gain Danica's affection you need to start doing a brinsford*?

* Doing a brinsford: Weird, obsessive/sucking up posts to Danica, but is more than happy to have a dig at other babes on Elite TV.

Have you lost your fucking mind chilly? If I like the show I say so, if I don't I say so. Same with other girls you allude to. There's plenty of evidence on here you prick. I'm astounded that you stick up for that c*nt... Shows what a massive bunch of arse holes your lot really are.
15-02-2011 15:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

excuse me, who you calling a cunt... i think binsford is over reacting and has been for, oh! since he started.... so i neg repped him, which is my prerogative.
that should have absolutely nothing to do with you. yet here you are calling me a cunt and chilly a prick... i think a little boy needs a lesson in forum etiquette...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-02-2011 15:45
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(18-02-2011 17:05 )brinsford Wrote:  What ever Danica brings to the screen it's got to be better than the same repetitious night shows of late it's not the girls fault it's who tells them what to do. It' a refreshing change when The Pretty One is on more variation than "bed - naked - handthong - norm "

Erm, just call 'em up and ask them to do something different, you know, like you keep telling the so called moaners in here to do when Danica is on. Tongue Silly me, I just remembered that in brinsford's hypocritical world it's one rule for Danica, and another for the other Elite TV babes. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2011 17:11 by Chilly.)
18-02-2011 17:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

you just gotta love how country boy is so damn sure that blah blah this and that is not danicas style. yet there she was making it hers...
seriously guy get a grip coz your making yourself out to be some possessive wierdo
fair enough you didn't like it, it doesn't mean she doesn't... as for the corrupted girl next door... thats you inferring fantasy on to her.

seriously being a fanboy is 1 thing, but claiming to know her, what she likes and dislikes, but you have never met or talked to when shes not at work, is pretty arrogant among other things.
its almost like you have this little relationship going on in your head that only you, know about...bladewave

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2011 15:50 by HEX!T.)
24-02-2011 15:48
countryboy Offline

(24-02-2011 15:48 )HEX!T Wrote:  you just gotta love how country boy is so damn sure that blah blah this and that is not danicas style. yet there she was making it hers...
seriously guy get a grip coz your making yourself out to be some possessive wierdo
fair enough you didn't like it, it doesn't mean she doesn't... as for the corrupted girl next door... thats you inferring fantasy on to her.

seriously being a fanboy is 1 thing, but claiming to know her, what she likes and dislikes, but you have never met or talked to when shes not at work, is pretty arrogant among other things.
its almost like you have this little relationship going on in your head that only you, know about...bladewave

Seriously Hexit what is your problem? You just trying to wind me up again? Just saying what kind of shows I like... by the way, I guess it might be good for everyone to know that you've threatened me in a personal message. Bit cowardly isn't it?
24-02-2011 16:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

you just gotta love how some guys are so damn sure that blah blah this and that is not danicas style. yet there she was making it hers...
seriously guy get a grip coz your making yourself out to be some possessive wierdo's
fair enough you didn't like it, it doesn't mean she doesn't... as for the corrupted girl next door or what ever... thats you inferring fantasy on to her, you dont know she may have grown up on a private estate and been part of the rahrah horsey set.

seriously being a fan is 1 thing, but claiming to know her deepest though's, what she likes and dislikes, but you have never met or talked to when shes not at work, is pretty arrogant among other things.
its almost like you have this little relationship going on in your head that only you, know about.. and that my friends is borderline creepy.

25-02-2011 04:03
countryboy Offline

I love it how some people on here go against the grain just to get noticed. They think they're maverick but actually they're jealous and have serious anger issues. If it's because you feel a failure or were bullied at school I'd advise you not to take your frustrations out on people on here.
25-02-2011 10:48

Click here to watch Studio 66