babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?

I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

RE: Are the fanboys partly responsible for the state of the babeshows?
(24-05-2011 23:23 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 22:38 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  You may think the shows are lack lustre Stan, but that does not apply to Fernanda Ferrari's night-time shows and her Fanboys who are part of it with her.

Well that's a matter of opinion, ILUF. Personally I think Fernanda's shows, day and/or night, are just as dull as everyone else's. That's not to disreprect the lady, but merely to point out that I think her shows are just as dull as the rest.

You are not being disrespectful, you are entitled to your opinion, and this was a great thread to start.
I cant believe I'm going to be held partly responsible for the demise of the babeshows though.......fanboys eh, what have we done!!
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 23:36 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
24-05-2011 23:32
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Stan if read my post you'll see that I totally agree with you in every way, the state of the babe channels at present is fucking dire, I fell asleep watching them last night and that the god honest truth, I'm also not a fan of any of the soft models, if you ask me if the models aren't prepared to show more than breasts then have them replaced with ones who are willing to show more such as the likes of Lucy Summers, Bailey Cream, Lori Buckby, Amanda Rendall for example and get rid of all the deadwood presently on our screen and that would at least show some progress. But the trend these days seems to be and especially at elite, hot models leaving the show only to be replaced by softer ones, aswell as ofcom trying to tone down the shows you've also got the channels themselves to blame too, the fanboys who are constantly phoning the softer models and praising them too certainly doesn't help matters. Like I said compared to rest of channels in Europe the UK channels are pure shit.
24-05-2011 23:40
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(24-05-2011 23:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Stan if read my post you'll see that I totally agree with you in every way...

I know you do, mate. My last comment was addressed to Scotsman, not you.

There's just too many fucking Jocks in this place Big Grin
25-05-2011 01:01
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2011 01:01 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 23:40 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Stan if read my post you'll see that I totally agree with you in every way...

Well, if you agree with Stan from what i've read he likes slips rather than in your face flashing..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-05-2011 01:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-05-2011 01:06 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  
(25-05-2011 01:01 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

Well, if you agree with Stan from what i've read he likes slips rather than in your face flashing..Smile

You're the second person to presume this Huh
I much prefer blatant flashing - 'specially during the day, but that happens about once every blue moon now.
25-05-2011 01:23
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Getting back to the original point, I think the issue that Stan and others are trying to get to (including myself), is that if all the regular callers/fanboys stopped calling the shows and praising the shows when they're dire, then the producers will realise how dire the shows have got compared to a year or so ago and start upping their game again because we all want the same thing and that's less of the same old predictable shows night after night.
At the same time, as much as the shows are tiresome and dull, none of us want the babechannels to go completely but to just put on better performances.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
25-05-2011 01:44
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2011 23:28 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(24-05-2011 22:48 )Scotsman Wrote:  Also, beggers can't be choosers so perhaps you should appreciate that there are callers who keep the channels afloat so that you can watch at all rather than complaining about a free programme.

Scotsman, you may choose not to believe this, but I honestly couldn't care less if every single one of these channels collapsed right now. It's no more than they deserve.

I find it slightly hard to believe that considering you created this thread and have made almost 2,000 posts on a forum dedicated to these channels. Seems like you're a caring fan. Wink
25-05-2011 12:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Short answer to this, Damn right the fan boy's are to blame for the state of the babeshows, I've just had a whole forum turn on me down to the simple matter of criticism on the Sport thread and it's really beginning to piss me off now, you can't even state your opinions anymore without the fanboy's jumping down your throat. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
26-05-2011 16:15
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(26-05-2011 16:15 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Short answer to this, Damn right the fan boy's are to blame for the state of the babeshows, I've just had a whole forum turn on me down to the simple matter of criticism on the Sport thread and it's really beginning to piss me off now, you can't even state your opinions anymore without the fanboy's jumping down your throat. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
Scottishbloke, dont think anyone is jumping down your throat. You are entitled to your opinion as much as anyone. It was the reference to Slugs that i took exception to. As for "fanboy's" i think we are all fanboys in the broad sense. If you pay to talk to the girls it should be up to the individual what he or she wants to talk about. As for the state of the Babe Channels, i put this down to Offcom pressure, plain and simple. Talked to a few of the girls in my time and most would much rather be doing harder shows than they are now. Cant see the situation change in the near future, unfortunately. Still you do have Baily to keep you amused and that is no bad thingTongueTongueTongueTongue

SOC.
26-05-2011 16:42
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(26-05-2011 16:15 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Short answer to this, Damn right the fan boy's are to blame for the state of the babeshows, I've just had a whole forum turn on me down to the simple matter of criticism on the Sport thread and it's really beginning to piss me off now, you can't even state your opinions anymore without the fanboy's jumping down your throat. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Even slugs have fanboys...go figure Rolleyes
26-05-2011 17:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV