babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

April and Summer

cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: April and Summer
Hexit Wrote:yeah as cherryrider said she talks a good game during the day but in doingso she has risked the wrath of ofcom, if the show is as straped for cash as they have made out then a fine is the last thing they need...

probably a good thing in the long run as she can join one of the Cellcast channels...theres noone who has the filled the 'posh totty' niche for them and she'd be perfect..
25-01-2009 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

fair enough dreamlander. i was just fuckin with ya. if you feel you need to tread carfully then thats your choice. but im sorry i just cant do it. i know that the producer is reading these threads and he knows im probably the biggest critic the show has on these forums. if he's willing to look at my critacism and take onboard what ive said then realy who can say im wrong. if it leads to a better show then my effort isnt wasted, and you all get the show you want for the money you pay. if it dosent then yeah il be the first to say iv'e been an ass... but i doupt i'l have to.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-01-2009 22:12
Dreamlander Offline

I realise that some other members have had verbal tirades against them and that is out of order.I will just re iterate that I never call and never will,having recently been made redundant I have better and more important things to spend my money on.I don't care if a girl is the new Mother Theresa or the new Hitler. Her character or personality is of no interest really other than what she may post on here and then I respond to that but it's just banter,a laugh.If I like what a girl looks like that's it,I can invent my own personality for her just by watching her and that's fine by me and costs nothing! I am sure there are many other 'Aprils' on the 900 channels but they have the sense,and experience,to be like that off camera.Therefore retaining their popularity and profitability by maintaining the facade on camera!

Dreamlander

I wrote this before seeing post #62 and no problem Hexit,I like a good debate Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2009 22:20 by Dreamlander.)
25-01-2009 22:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

now yer making me head hurt.... big words dude Tongue Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-01-2009 22:18
Dreamlander Offline

Hexit Wrote:now yer making me head hurt.... big words dude Tongue Wink

I've spent 12 years as a Warehouseman after a High School education! If I don't get them out they make my head hurt too Big Grin

Dreamlander-Instilled with a new sense of bravery,cheers! Smile
25-01-2009 22:26
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

cherryryder Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:yeah as cherryrider said she talks a good game during the day but in doingso she has risked the wrath of ofcom, if the show is as straped for cash as they have made out then a fine is the last thing they need...

probably a good thing in the long run as she can join one of the Cellcast channels...theres noone who has the filled the 'posh totty' niche for them and she'd be perfect..

There's nothing like a bit of Posh Totty.. as the Bishop said to the ActressTongue

Urban dictionary: Male or female totty whose poshness is an essential part of the appeal e.g. well educated; mellifluous voice; charming classy manners; sophisticated conversation; expensive clothes; trendy address, etc.

Umm.. I agree April would be perfect!!Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
25-01-2009 22:54
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

Looks like Babestation is trying to get in on the act with their caption "get filthy with some hot posh totty now"
25-01-2009 23:01
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

oopnorth Wrote:Looks like Babestation is trying to get in on the act with their caption "get filthy with some hot posh totty now"

There you go.. its a new phenomenon.Tongue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
25-01-2009 23:04
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

Bump for Episode 3 Smile

April on Air with Summer to Follow

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2009 22:21 by datalossfs.)
26-01-2009 22:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

They've got two phones and they're not connected by string! Smile I think I can hear the 'Old Spice' music! Big Grin

Dreamlander
26-01-2009 23:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV