Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
anyway i cant be assed with it any more, they have there partypeople show thats where they should stay. and as you can see there are people here that agree with my sentiment. which means i made a valid argument. Tongue JOB DONE.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 02:35
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

there's people that agree with both sides, not just yours. so you're not the only one with a valid argument.

so what for a coupla nights you don't get a whole show with tits. Plus from what i understand, geri did have hers out a bit during the show. and tonight Jodie had hers out and yvette has been quite saucy. its just a bit of variation having a girl in there that doesn't reveal all. I think its a nice mix. leaves stuff to the imagination. I think if you hadn't gone into it expecting all tits out, then this discussion wouldn't even happen! from what i hear, before 5 weeks ago it wasn't much different to what it is now.
28-01-2009 02:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

i think i asked a fair question of lyndsey. its there to be read and replyed to and i dont think i was being nasty in the way i asked, yes it may have been abrupt but thats how i am. i call it as i see it, no bullshit. if you check my repps you will see the majority is for my no bulshit approach. i dont go on like a love sick puppy and i dont blow smoke up there asses to make myself look good, if they want to chat with me on here then thats fine, if they dont then no big deal.

its not realy the point that they dont get there tits out, its the fact that they wont there is a suptle difference. saying up untill 5 weeks ago dosent realy cut it eather, its what the show is now, it is a topless show theres no denying it till ofcom decide differently.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 02:52
Shandy Offline

Well i thought it was quite abrubt and if it were me, i wouldn't like to have been asked that way either. maybe if she knew you were like that, she may not have been so defensive, but not all people are used to abruptness. My main point was that you kept going on and on at her, after she said she didn't want to talk about it anymore.

its they're choice if they won't get them out. there's no difference in don't or won't in this case. Obviously its not a topless show outright if they only started doing it 5 weeks ago and thats obviously the choice made by those girls. Maybe the people in charge have decided to cut that down for Offcom, who knows. We do know they've tightened on the daytime shows as the girls have said so, see the threads about the ridiculous rules that the girls in thigh boots have to roll them down to under the knee or not wear them at all.

If you wanted to know why, fair enough, aske, but don't hound them if they don't wanna talk about it anymore.
28-01-2009 03:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

m8 i only kept going because of her first reply if she had of said she didnt feel cumfy straight of the bat i wouldnt have pushed it, she didnt she gave an insult instead, it wasnt till she read what i said later that she actualy responded in an elightend tone. it wasnt directly answering me personaly but she gave the reason and i didnt push it after that.

28-01-2009 03:18
Shandy Offline

if you look at her first post, she said she was out of her comfort zone, with new people and new producers. And so what if you didn't get your answer straight away. you can't always get what you want, if she didn't want to answer, thats her perrogitive. you pushing her only made it worse. if you're abrubt like you were with someone, its instantly gonna get a bad response, just cos someone isn't abrupt like you, doesn't mean they're kissing that persons arse, its just cos you're more likely to get a positive response back if you are positive in the first place.
28-01-2009 03:24
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

latest caps

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

28-01-2009 03:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

wicked, cheers josh Smile

am off to bed now, nite!
28-01-2009 04:03
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

tj on party people looking good and sexy. so is lori though

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

28-01-2009 04:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Johniffer Offline
Junior Poster

Am I kidding myself or can I see her nipples through that top?
28-01-2009 04:57
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles