Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Forum activity (or the lack of)

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Forum activity (or the lack of)
(18-07-2011 19:48 )chrislatimer Wrote:  and then i call one of the guys out on it who was doing it and my post gets moved. forum is ass backwards at times

Didn't your post get moved when his post did? (as did mine.) I was fine about it as his post looked like a straightforward strong insult to me.

(Where'd he go?)
19-07-2011 02:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Errr. Was about to say that I doubt if moderator decisions make much difference to posting rates. Maybe for some old heads around, but honestly, I think they get tired for lots of reasons. (Where did Chris go though? *pine*)

As for the disagreements (flaming or otherwise), I betcha they only beget more posts lol. Feels good to argue huh. I do like trying to be reasonable though, I'm sure that can be annoying sometimes so I'm very sorry for that. I also think fanbois get a bit of a bad name. They are a bit like the opposite of trolling around (which I also enjoy seeing), they provoke with a bit of sincere sycophancy. Fair enough. They entice people to burst bubbles and sometimes thats fun.

Its always going to be a bit flawed. Its a great forum. Probably we're feeling a bit of nostalgia for old friends and good times past.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 13:18 by Roquentin.)
19-07-2011 02:31
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

You say mod bashing I say people speaking the truth and if you think it's been mod bashing I guess you think it's turned into a fanboy bashing thread too?
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 06:07 by gazfc.)
19-07-2011 05:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

So do it in private, so just like you did after been banned from the chat box, nobody has really said anything out of line about the mods unlike your quite personal attack on a chatbox mod.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 07:55 by gazfc.)
19-07-2011 07:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Well it has to do with the fact that you're telling everyone how to do things, keep it private, contact these people if that don't work leave etc

I'm pointing out that you didn't do any of that, so why should others?

As for the bit at the end, who's trolling now? Fuck sake you're a grown ass man act like one
19-07-2011 10:58
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

These are the sort of off topic posts that get moved to the twilight zone.
Unfortunately I don't have the authority in this section to move them myself.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 11:09 by TheWatcher.)
19-07-2011 11:08
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(19-07-2011 11:09 )HEX!T Wrote:  erm! i have just seen that bit... its removed now... and the bint is gonna get her ass slapped...
off topic. your not fkin kidding...
i made 1 post and it got turned into something it wasnt ment to be by sum1 that should mind his own business.
and just for reference gaz. i did try to do it in private but it quickly turned abusive. then i made it public... its nice to have all the facts not just 1 side of em.
but again what exactly does any of this have to do with you... NOTHING!!!... rugi is big enough and dumb enough to fight his own battles and certainly doesnt need the likes of you doing it for him...

I'm not trying to fight his battles for him, I'm making a point that you telling people to do stuff in private is massively hypocritical of you.

As for it having anything to do with me, it doesn't, as does others airing their views about the mod team have anything to do with you.

As for you bint writing that last bit, nice try, or you and your lass make the exact same spelling mistakes
19-07-2011 11:35
archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

(18-07-2011 13:06 )StanTheMan Wrote:  You've received many thanks for this, Admin, presumably from those that don't agree the forum is quieter now (speak up, men)

No, not at all, I thanked because I thought the traffic being stable graphic was interesting.
19-07-2011 12:04
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I am not sure that there is less activity on the forum but a lot of the same subject matters keep popping up over and over again. I find myself contributing to threads about WWE and all sorts of shit just to keep me amused.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
19-07-2011 12:05
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

[Image: nothing_to_see_here.jpg]

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
19-07-2011 13:00

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS