Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

The Truth

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: The Truth
just been contacted on twitter by dynamo steve who has said this to me on twitter

Quote:Dynamo Steve‏@DynamoDynamo

@rammyrascal u can tell all ur forum buddies they can stop quacking in there boots. i have no interest in checking up on them

Piper Niven Superfan
24-12-2012 17:30
Find all posts by this user
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(24-12-2012 17:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just been contacted on twitter by dynamo steve who has said this to me on twitter

@rammyrascal u can tell all ur forum buddies they can stop quacking in there boots. i have no interest in checking up on them
Who is that guy?Huh

By the sounds of it, he knows a few people on the forum and he has been checking out this trend.

He's obviously the guy that exposed "Gaz" for who he really is.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 17:50 by dan g 27.)
24-12-2012 17:38
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

dynamo steve Wrote:tell all ur forum buddies they can stop quacking in there boots.

[Image: WaPbv.jpg]
24-12-2012 17:51
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(24-12-2012 16:12 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  I'm not sure what to make of this thread. Next thing someone will drop another bombshell by claiming to have proof that Santa Claus doesn't really exist.

Honestly the amount of messing about I have to do with my chimney every year to ensure Santa can get all the way down is ridiculous Tongue.
On a serious note the opening post of this thread has left me utterly shellshocked.
I am bewildered, dumbstruck and left even more cynical than I was before Sad Sad Huh.

(This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 18:19 by Snooks.)
24-12-2012 18:18
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(23-12-2012 23:50 )terence Wrote:  I'm not Irish! eek

for fucks sake man....haNG UR HEAD IN SHAMEImportantImportantImportantBounceBounceBounce

24-12-2012 18:19
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(24-12-2012 03:13 )munch1917 Wrote:  Why would someone (presumably related to this forum) take the time and trouble to do that, and are they actually going to similar lengths to track down personal details on other forum members to see if they can dig any dirt on them.

Despite the fact that what this person did was for the best, because Gavin was culpable on all charges, the sole motivation for doing what he did was surely payback. It's laughable to think the reason why they did it was for some altruistic sense of "truth and justice". So I can believe Dynamo Steve [who contacted me on twitter as well] when he says he won't be checking up on anyone else - as long as you don't piss him off on there or on here. [whoever he is]

As for "[quaking] in [their] boots" - the only people who should do that are those with something to hide.
24-12-2012 18:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Because I've been working unfortunately I wasn't there when the news broke out but for what it's worth as soon as I found out it had me in fits of laughter Big Laugh

Gaz was once a forum friend of mine but that all changed when I also rumbled him back in the summer mocking my posts via his twitter account.

On a personal note. Good riddence. You reap what you sow Big Grin

PS - Chelsea 8 - Aston Villa 0 Bounce
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 18:57 by Scottishbloke.)
24-12-2012 18:54
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(24-12-2012 18:41 )Forum Style Wrote:  ...
So I can believe Dynamo Steve [who contacted me on twitter as well] when he says he won't be checking up on anyone else - as long as you don't piss him off on there or on here. [whoever he is]

Right, so he has no interest in anyone else unless we somehow piss him off. How do we avoid doing that exactly, what was it that so pissed him that he went after aston?
And he has no interest in anyone else here, yet he is keeping tabs on this thread and responding to its concerns via twitter!

Still seems like there's more than just the one person in this thing who needs to just get on with their own life.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
24-12-2012 18:57
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^^ May 21st 2011 was the last straw for me...
Wish some of the "New" members who have posted in this thread would reveal their old forum identities..
24-12-2012 19:04
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I honestly think the best thing would be for all of us to get on with our own lives. People have made all manner of good comments, and raised some very interesting points. But where's all this actually going now? I mean the guy who made the thread has since long left the forum (we assume) and isn't able to see anything that's now being posted seven pages later (again, we assume).

I think this thread's had enough publicity. If the forum awards were still active I believe it could have been a contender for thread of the year in terms of the interest shown in it, but I think everyone's made their point and we're going over old ground.

Also, now that we know (again, we assume) that Dynamo/SteveDynamo is taking an interest in this thread, perhaps it would be prevalent to say no more - therefore giving him nothing else to 'piss him off'.

It's Christmas folks - do you really want to spend it discussing fake lives? Gaz/Gary/Gavin has moved on, maybe we should now do the same.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-12-2012 19:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS