babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average

Toya

Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Toya
Let's just end the damn argument, she's doing what she's said she was going to do - which was presenting on BS Xtra and presenting only. Not really bothered what she does personally as im not a fan of her, but i think it's good she's on the nightshows anyway, because for the Toya fans that should be a treat right? For the others it's something refreshing anyway, Jodie and Geri get boring to watch because they do the presenting all the time, at least with Toya in the picture it mixes things up a bit, and from what i've seen she's good on the mic on BS Xtra, she makes for a good presenter. Besides she said she wasn't going on the beds, what makes us think that bitching about it on the forum will change her mind?

(This post was last modified: 20-03-2010 19:38 by Josh187.)
20-03-2010 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ickle Offline
Posting Machine

Well, how about if we just ask is BS Xtra really worth having at all?
Do we really need a text window and a talking shop between 9pm and midnight or would we all just rather have girls who do show at night?
Should day girls who don't intend to show but who still entice the uninitiated into texting and calling in the hope that they will show really stay in their daytime comfort zone?
And this isn't a pop at anyone, it's simply a question.

Why me?
20-03-2010 19:49
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-03-2010 19:38 )Josh187 Wrote:  Let's just end the damn argument, she's doing what she's said she was going to do - which was presenting on BS Xtra and presenting only. Not really bothered what she does personally as im not a fan of her, but i think it's good she's on the nightshows anyway, because for the Toya fans that should be a treat right? For the others it's something refreshing anyway, Jodie and Geri get boring to watch because they do the presenting all the time, at least with Toya in the picture it mixes things up a bit, and from what i've seen she's good on the mic on BS Xtra, she makes for a good presenter. Besides she said she wasn't going on the beds, what makes us think that bitching about it on the forum will change her mind?

Couldn't agree more!!Smile
20-03-2010 20:46
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

(20-03-2010 19:49 )ickle Wrote:  Well, how about if we just ask is BS Xtra really worth having at all?
Do we really need a text window and a talking shop between 9pm and midnight or would we all just rather have girls who do show at night?
Should day girls who don't intend to show but who still entice the uninitiated into texting and calling in the hope that they will show really stay in their daytime comfort zone?
And this isn't a pop at anyone, it's simply a question.

It's a fair question, but perhaps one for the BS Xtra thread rather than this one?
For all of its flaws, I still enjoy the basic idea of BSX and would rather see the girls chat and have a laugh than put on a phony sexy voice and get on the phonelines. I just wish the bosses would make proper use of the format.
21-03-2010 10:30
Plankton Offline
Junior Poster

(20-03-2010 19:38 )Josh187 Wrote:  Jodie and Geri get boring to watch because they do the presenting all the time...

If this forum shows me one thing, it's that everybody has very different tastes and opinions. I NEVER find Geri boring in the slightest.
I agree that new (additional) presenters are needed to mix things up, though.
21-03-2010 10:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(20-03-2010 19:38 )Josh187 Wrote:  For the others it's something refreshing anyway, Jodie and Geri get boring to watch because they do the presenting all the time,

Neither of those two is in any way boring. Geri in particular is a very good presenter - very versatile and inventive. Why should the fact that they do it all the time make it boring? It's the content that governs whether or not it's boring.
21-03-2010 17:06
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Plankton and Vila...

I meant it in the way, that they are boring that they are on the time - not that they are a bad presenter or they are a boring person, i guess i didn't word that clearly.

I mean i get bored seeing the same old faces every night, i meant it in that sense.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2010 01:26 by Josh187.)
21-03-2010 17:12
Charlemagne Offline

Anyone who can talk for hours about boring texts or photos of small genitals. And still look interested, deserves praise. Big Grin

After a few week presenting on 910, she'll probably ask to go on the phones Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2010 17:14 by Charlemagne.)
21-03-2010 17:13
irish_boy Offline
Apprentice Poster

does any one know when toya is back on? and does she have a website? have to admit she is one off if not the hotist girl on babestation
23-03-2010 00:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

So....all the campaigning etc to get her on nights - she's on........and nobody seems to care Rolleyes

The lack of activity on her thread may suggest to you why she doesn't tend to be on nights much (this is nothing against her by the way, I quite like her - I just don't think she works on nights)

29-03-2010 23:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV