babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
Bangbabes on its day blows the rest of the channels away, Elite I would say probably comes next however the last 2 night shows have been average but when its hot its hot closely followed by Babestation. Sportxxx is showing some promise also at the moment and I suspect Babeworld is also likely to make a bigger impact in the coming weeks. They just need less shy models and they could make a surprise comeback and topple the big guns. Red Light Lounge is also another one to watch out for as they do have some very fit older women on it. At the moment the competition is good and probably the strongest its been in a while. All the shows do invariably get much hotter at the weekend I have found with Monday nights in general to mostly be low key affairs but that's always to be expected as it would probably be unrealistic to expect shows of a Friday or Saturday night standard every night of the week.
16-11-2010 20:13
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

At the moment I would now give Babestation a slight edge despite countless interruptions and OSGs. I have been particularly impressed by some tremendous solo shows from Leah Jaye, Priya and Camilla. This added to some mind blowing 2 for 1s all of which featured Lolly Badcock as half the duo have really captured my attention. And of course the return of Amanda Rendall certainly spices things up somewhat Wink.

03-01-2011 22:35
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

The only channel I bother recording at the moment, when I can't be there to watch, is 954 as they're about the only ones who appear not to be completely shit-scared of Ofcom.
05-01-2011 02:04
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(05-01-2011 02:04 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The only channel I bother recording at the moment, when I can't be there to watch, is 954 as they're about the only ones who appear not to be completely shit-scared of Ofcom.
I'd just come on here to say pretty much the same thing, Stan - I take it you're watching TJ getting naked at the moment too?Big Laugh
Seriously, though, where two months ago I'd have said TVX without hesitation as the best line-up of girls and the most potential to make a challenge, suddenly the resurrected SportXXX Babes has stormed through to take the laurels.
They have some truly stunning and very free-spirited & lascivious girls; a match for old Bang Babes, easily! Plus the naked shows are the best on any channel right now... even the hyper-energetic, enthusiastic and easy-on-the-eye Buckby can't go head-to-head with TJ or Denni and win, in my view.
And they cater for all tastes, too. How many other channels would hire the very excellent Dani Amour? Not many. I mean, she's bloody filthy!
Anyway, I've said what I came here for - back to the oiled-up, buxom blonde nakedness!!!Tongue

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
05-01-2011 02:19
Dani Amour Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2011 02:19 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  
(05-01-2011 02:04 )StanTheMan Wrote:  The only channel I bother recording at the moment, when I can't be there to watch, is 954 as they're about the only ones who appear not to be completely shit-scared of Ofcom.
I'd just come on here to say pretty much the same thing, Stan - I take it you're watching TJ getting naked at the moment too?Big Laugh
Seriously, though, where two months ago I'd have said TVX without hesitation as the best line-up of girls and the most potential to make a challenge, suddenly the resurrected SportXXX Babes has stormed through to take the laurels.
They have some truly stunning and very free-spirited & lascivious girls; a match for old Bang Babes, easily! Plus the naked shows are the best on any channel right now... even the hyper-energetic, enthusiastic and easy-on-the-eye Buckby can't go head-to-head with TJ or Denni and win, in my view.
And they cater for all tastes, too. How many other channels would hire the very excellent Dani Amour? Not many. I mean, she's bloody filthy!
Anyway, I've said what I came here for - back to the oiled-up, buxom blonde nakedness!!!Tongue

Lol, Thanks....... i think!!bladewave

Follow me on twitter @daniamour
Face book: dani amour
05-01-2011 15:33
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Altough I don't have Sky I'd regard Elite TV as the best channel at the moment due to a mixture of fab picture quality and great girls.Big Grin However my fav babes are on other channels (BS and TVX).Heart

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 16:53 by ledders69.)
05-01-2011 16:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, mine at present, in order of preference, has to be.

1. Elite TV
2. Bang/Xplicit
3. Sex Station TV
4. SportXXX
5. Club Paradiso
05-01-2011 17:23
adamski67 Offline
Love Rebecca Ryder

Has to be red light lounge for me
05-01-2011 17:27
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

In terms of pure and utter filth, then SportXXXBabes is in a league of its own at the moment. Dani and TJ have certainly mastered the art of the front wedgie. Cool I used to love The Pad, but since the rules have changed I can't say which daytime show is currently my favourite. Elite TV still has some great babes, however, that channel has been pretty poor for many months now. Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 19:47 by Chilly.)
05-01-2011 17:38
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

id say tvx for the day shows and marginally xplicit for the night shows, only cause elite has gotten repetititve
05-01-2011 19:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV