Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Hey guys, Im A Newbie xxx

Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

RE: Hey guys, Im A Newbie xxx
(21-02-2011 00:41 )Mr Head Wrote:  Why, do you think most of them are women pretending to be men..Wink

They try but they're not very good at it Wink
[Image: 753637_f260.jpg]

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
21-02-2011 01:02
Find all posts by this user
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

You know the old saying...Every holes a goal..Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
21-02-2011 01:03
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(20-02-2011 19:05 )Sexy_Jessica Wrote:  Hey everybody, i just thought i would introduce myself, my name is Jess and i am 21 from Liverpool, i love girls and the girls on the tv lol but i also love guys aswell so pleaseeee be kind and say hello sometime Big Grin xx thanks guys xx

Hello beautiful, welcome to the forum.

If any of the Chatbox mafia, or the "backslapping clique" should dare insinuate that you are not genuine and 100% real, then do not worry... You will have a brave soldier rise to your defence. He will speak of the ongoing victimisation that these bullies administer and expose their hatred (without exposing anything) for all to see. Have fun sweetie.
21-02-2011 01:32
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I welcome most newbies to the forum, we'll soon find out whether they are genuine or not? it doesn't seem that long that I was a newbie myself and I had a good welcome to here so I like to give mostly everyone a good welcome to here too!!.Cool
21-02-2011 01:34
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(21-02-2011 00:38 )malicious fan Wrote:  gave her/him a rep but no pm i promise! theres a games website called king.com what peoples prob heard of and theres men on there pretending to be women. this person was giving out their mobile number and blokes were texting him thinking she was a woman and she named and shamed them all by there usernames. cos there was pics of a women on his profile page they thought it was a women they was texting. the blokes got banned while he never, but personally i think he is a freak for making out he was a woman.
if any1 wants to play me at pyramid or 9 ball pool on king.com then you can catch me on my username, terrific tits tanya, hope you find me soon!

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
21-02-2011 01:37
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

(21-02-2011 01:34 )Classic84 Wrote:  I welcome most newbies to the forum, we'll soon find out whether they are genuine or not?

Having conducted an extensive investigation I can conclude that Sexy Jessica is 100% Woman.

Exhibit A: Jessica is a female name.

Exhibit B:
(20-02-2011 22:05 )Sexy_Jessica Wrote:  Well thats not the case here anyway and i really couldnt care less if you doubt that and i dont think i have to prove anything to you or anybody else, if people accept that a girl might actually just join this site without thinkin its a guy then thats great, but just because another person sat behind a screen thinking that i might be a fake, really doesnt make me wanna jump up and take a picture to prove them wrong so each to their own Big Grin x

The above was written on the internet, therefore it is true.

CONCLUSION: All woman. Anyone who disagrees: All bully.
21-02-2011 01:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

i knew there was some *cough* pix somewhere... thanx skate... you saved me from trolling the net to find em...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-02-2011 02:16
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Everyone has a right to disagree does not make them a bully!!.bladewave
21-02-2011 02:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

and who said sarcasm doesn't travel well on the web...

lol classic take vostok 1 with a pinch of salt. his tongue is firmly planted in his cheek...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
21-02-2011 04:39
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Just a quick message on behalf of the Board of Brave soldiers.

After some discussion we've decided not to get involved in this one.

Knock youselves out, headpicklers (and headpickler's lackey) Smile
21-02-2011 05:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66