alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

RE: Next Girl to Leave Babestation
aye suppose this cash crisis is take it's toll on every 1
01-11-2009 13:51
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM AT BABESTATION?????????

Keep hearing various reasons why the girls are leaving.

If its finiancial, then why have Bangbabes recuited Stevie and Charlie.

Are they trying to bring in new babes?

Or is it there a problem due to Lori and Paige seeming to get most of the work?

Some of the girls have left, saying its due to the politics.

Anyone have any information?
01-11-2009 14:13
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

could be the mix of all the thing's u just said
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 14:21 by alanafan232.)
01-11-2009 14:21
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

Let's hope Yvette leaves
01-11-2009 14:44
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

wat age is she
01-11-2009 14:45
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(01-11-2009 14:44 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  Let's hope Yvette leaves - she's of pensionable age.

No lets hope she stays. She is in her element on BS Extra great presenter and deals with the random txt messages brilliantly, now dionne has gone i don't think there is anyone better in that respect maybe daryl. In short she is awesome even if she does get my name wrong every now and againBig Grin
01-11-2009 15:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-11-2009 13:26 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  
(31-10-2009 22:44 )matt38 Wrote:  It must now seem certain that Geri has been one of the girls dumped by the station.

she would have been perfect on the mic presenting Babestation Xtra.

Absolutely true. On the mic only Dionne could match her for imagination and inventiveness.

Best rear-end of all the babes too.

If she has gone I shall be very pissed off.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2009 16:24 by vila.)
01-11-2009 16:23
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

I think Daryl's very good on the mic too.

There is no doubt lots of reasons why some (well, lots) of girls have left and we'll probably never know for sure what they all are/were. Most companies don't really care about their work staff though. Their attitude is if you don't like it, there's the door. I know only too well what my employers are like. I don't agree with it, but it's the way things are in business. They'll always look at the big picture.
01-11-2009 16:32
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Its sad and disappointing that girls are leaving Babestation (a channel that I have watched regularly since way back in 03/04) especially the longer serving members who have been instrumental in the way that Babestation has been pioneering the babe channels since its creation. Yes, it is clear that BS and its sister channels are now probably behind both Bang Babes and Elite in popularity, but these channels have also been changing their rosters as well, its just that Babestation have seen these changes over a few short weeks instead of spread over a 6 month period.

Recently we have seen some of the daytime girls on BS try their hands at night shows and receive plenty of positive feedback (Jasmiine & Jessica) and this maybe the shape of things to come. As for the girls who have left for whatever reasons (I'm not going to speculate on any of the babes personal decisions in this respect) it is more than likely that they will start appearing on other channels such as Tiffany and Amanda, after all as has been mentioned in this thread already the large majority of us watch the babe channels for our favourite babes not necessarily the channel they are on and we can change the channel to find them.

I'd like to wish Babestation and all the girls either still working there or looking to pastures new all the best for the future and hope that all the recent changes have been for the best
01-11-2009 16:51
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(01-11-2009 15:59 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(01-11-2009 14:44 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  Let's hope Yvette leaves - she's of pensionable age.

No lets hope she stays. She is in her element on BS Extra great presenter and deals with the random txt messages brilliantly, now dionne has gone i don't think there is anyone better in that respect maybe daryl. In short she is awesome even if she does get my name wrong every now and againBig Grin

Absolutely - Yvette is AWESOMENESS of the highest order

Not enough of the girls are willing to just go with the flow, talk crap, run with random nonsensical txts and just have a laugh not caring about how they look and just enjoying themselves - Yvette is the best at this

Only other girls close are Daryl, Camilla and Caty (she'll have a giggle at just about anything.....and her "they could all be granny's" comment about the girls at home deserves mention lol)

01-11-2009 18:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV