babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?

Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What is everyone's channel preference at the moment?
I am just bored with it all at the moment!! Sad

Might change tonight, when Paige Tyler returns?Smile
06-01-2011 15:35
Find all posts by this user
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I'm really liking the girls and phone systems on Babeworld and Chatgirl, even if the sets aren't so great. In that regard Bang/Xplicit is my favourite at the moment Cool

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
06-01-2011 16:25
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(06-01-2011 15:35 )Paul71 Wrote:  I am just bored with it all at the moment!! Sad

Might change tonight, when Paige Tyler returns?Smile

agree totally Paul71, Paiges presence over xmas and new year has been sorely missed and now is the time she can get filthy and flirty again.Big Grin Her performances over the past 3 months have been second to none and that is a vital ingredient you need in the babe channels.Heart Bs will probably excel when she is back on.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
06-01-2011 19:18
The_Ginja_Ninja Offline
The Ginger One

Between the 2 choices that I have, those being Babestation and TVX, I would choose Babestation. The girls on TVX dont seem to do as much as their BS counterparts. I can cope with the dodgy camerawork and the incorrect spellings as well.
06-01-2011 20:38
here4fun Offline
Senior Poster

use to love elite and bangbabes but there all gone a bit stale since ofcoms interception
06-01-2011 20:43
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

Cant say I have much of a preference right now, everything has got samey. All the channels are operating on the same format of single full screen babe with a phone. To be fair the shows now show alot more than they did back in the 'older' days (With the exception of when Danni used to get totally starkers on babestation and masturbate at 3am) but i miss some of the general show banter and interativity with text/pic messaging you used to get. Doubt we'll see much change from what is the current format though, the babes probably would opt for the current format as from their perspective they want to recieve as many calls personally as possible.

If your classing sexstationtv as a channel (Strictly speaking you could argue its a website) then I'd go with that. They have no restrictions on what they can show and they are offering a few different things like been able to occasionally cam2cam with the babes.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 01:48 by 'BigBen'.)
08-01-2011 01:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

I've gotta say I'm really enjoying Bang Babes (sorry, Xplicit) just the way it is right now.
Exactly as it should be.
Now I can watch some quality channels that play the game, deliver sexy babes and aren't going to go down the plug without warning.Rolleyes
If SportXXX isn't the next big thing, then it may even be Babeworld's time. That would be ace! (Maybe even a new set?!)Smile

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
08-01-2011 02:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-01-2011 02:08 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  I've gotta say I'm really enjoying Bang Babes (sorry, Xplicit) just the way it is right now.
Exactly as it should be.

What? Are they back to licking cream of each other's naked pussies then? Have Ofcom been informed? I think they should, behaviour like that could mean the end of the world as we know it.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 02:27 by StanTheMan.)
08-01-2011 02:25
mrichie10 Away
Banned

BangBabes but there gone so it's Elitetv
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 05:04 by mrichie10.)
08-01-2011 05:01
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

guess its back to elite and tvx for me now with the demise of bang babes
08-01-2011 05:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV