summer Offline
Master Poster

RE: mystery brunette channel 960
oopnorth Wrote:
summer960 Wrote:LOL now your imagination is just running wild with you! Wink x

In my imagination I'm running wild with youBig Grin

oooh saucy!!

and rover how do you know where i live :-o LOL x

BEWARE: mentally unhinged....approach with caution!
13-01-2009 04:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
summer Offline
Master Poster

oopnorth Wrote:Thanks for the rep Summer, now what are you prepared to do for one in return?Big Grin
My imagination cant cope with the possibilities.

well you will have to stay tuned to the box, and if you was to call me up who knows what i would do Wink

13-01-2009 04:59
SuperSpurs Away
Junior Poster

rover Wrote:ahh bentley the player we sold to you lol

...and you lot had a result getting Robinson! we shouldn't have got rid of him, Defoe .... or Canute for that matter.

Anyway chaps I have to sod off and clean up the studio now. Glad you all enjoyed the lovely Summer, what a great bird, I really liked meeting her too. Let's hope they get her back and uncle Spurs will sort you all out with some top notch perv-o-vision.

See yers all later x
13-01-2009 05:00
rover Offline

time for bed l think up for work at 7 goodnight summer hope you get the job been great talking to you hope to speak to you again soon.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
13-01-2009 05:07
summer Offline
Master Poster

night hun xx

13-01-2009 05:08
Dreamlander Offline

SuperSpurs Wrote:
rover Wrote:just to change the subject superspurs your lads were unlucky yesterday nothing worse than losing in injury time.

Cheers mate - What a shocker.... 'Arry was NOT happy was he? I see that useless donkey Prince Boateng has been shipped back off to Germany....What's happened to bale? he was our best player once - I reckon he's been on the disco biscuits with Bentley....

Tell me about it! Bale is less than useless at the moment,can't cross,can't defend and the drop of the shoulder is being read by every defending team.Come back soon Benoit!

Dreamlander

We need every player to give what Jamie O'Hara gives...blood,sweat and tears! It's not 'uncool' to fight for every 50/50 ball!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2009 11:30 by Dreamlander.)
13-01-2009 11:00
Dreamlander Offline

Hi,Summer,a bit late to the party,sorry! Gutted you weren't on screen more! I made a comment about your false eyelashes on another thread and the fact that they hid your astonishingly beautiful eyes! Please wear smaller ones or none at all next time.Love the photos and your personality,I think the bosses at 960 will have you back as soon as possible! Hope to see you back on screen soon!

Dreamlander

Just saw your 'lashes' reply on the other thread.I love the way you take the comments in the harmless way they were meant,thanks GSOH HaHa! I just want to see those beautiful eyes!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2009 11:28 by Dreamlander.)
13-01-2009 11:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I agree with you about Bale.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
13-01-2009 11:22
Dreamlander Offline

Wow,just saw the Arsenal photo! You are beautiful,you even made an Arsenal scarf look good!

Dreamlander
13-01-2009 11:35
summer Offline
Master Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:Hi,Summer,a bit late to the party,sorry! Gutted you weren't on screen more! I made a comment about your false eyelashes on another thread and the fact that they hid your astonishingly beautiful eyes! Please wear smaller ones or none at all next time.Love the photos and your personality,I think the bosses at 960 will have you back as soon as possible! Hope to see you back on screen soon!

Dreamlander

Just saw your 'lashes' reply on the other thread.I love the way you take the comments in the harmless way they were meant,thanks GSOH HaHa! I just want to see those beautiful eyes!

no problem can not get everything right in life so feedback and advice is always good! no1' is perfect lol x

13-01-2009 15:25